This a project to port Android 4.1.1 with Sense 4+ to HTC Sensation and to fix the bugs. This is open to anyone.
If you would like to contribute to this open project shoot me a PM or post in this thread so I can add you to the project on github and the contributors list.
- Android 4.1.1 JellyBean
- HTC Sense 4+
- HTC Ville C2 base 3.19.401.101
- Kernel: PyramidION 0.1.1 by SebastianFM (0.1.2 won't work on any other ROM but Viper due to SebastianFM adding a check for Viper in the kernel code)
- Long press home brings up Google Now instead of Recent Apps
If there are any other issues please open a new issue in the OpenSense github issue tracker here >>> https://github.com/OpenSense/OpenSense/issues
- Feel free to use this as you wish, we hold no rights over this. You don't need to ask permission to use it either. All that we ask is that if you use files from here and manage to fix one of the bugs, you share that fix so the community as a whole can benefit from it.Warning:
- This is not meant as a users ROM, it is meant as a developers ROM so don't expect any fancy bells and whistles. The aim of this project is to fix the bugs, not pander to user requests.More Information:
Well its simple really, sharing is caring and with more developers' input, hopefully we can fix the remaining bugs.. Anyone is welcome to join, kernel developers, ROM developers, general hackers, end users... anyone so long as they will actively help fix the remaining bugs.
- Why are we doing this?
Because its easy to use across all OS's. You don't have to run a linux distro to use it, I've been using Windows 8 and Git Gui to push commits, it works fine. There is a complete guide to basic github and commands in this thread written by eagleeyetom. In post 2 I've done a quick and easy tutorial on setting up Git and Git Gui on Windows.
- Why use github?Contributors:Credits:
- All contributors
- ivicask for information, help and advice he has previously given me
- SebastianFM for the kernel and kernel source code
- niklas1407 for the mirror server
| OpenSense 11.04.2013 | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 - kindly provided by niklas1407 |
MD5 CheckSum: AB8B879B2683A3DD59D04083D9B34050
| OpenSense 06.04.2013 | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 - kindly provided by niklas1407 |
MD5 CheckSum: 33480F3FB1D1FB3780000E30BD99B43A