[Q] Download Progress of Google Play [not showing on notification tab]

Search This thread

VAKZ23

Good day, I wonder what happened to my phone,, I recently had this problem when I download an app on playstore, when the download started, I immediately went to my homescreen and noticed that there is no progress bar on my notification window.. I checked show notifications the settings on google play,.. I don't know what the problem is now,.. please help up on this

I have uploaded some screenshots

The notifications just pop in after it has finished to install the downloaded app, but the progress while downloading never appear in the panel...

has someone encountered this problem before? how can this be fixed?

on the third image, The app is actually downloading on the background, but no notification on download undergoing/progress whatsoever..

Last edited:

bushako

Mar 16, 2007
Dubai
First completely close Google play. Next go to settings/application manager and open Google play store then clear cache and clear data. Then try to download an app and see if problem persists. This happened to me too before but that was due to slow Internet speed.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Reactions: VAKZ23

VAKZ23

Tried but nothing...

First completely close Google play. Next go to settings/application manager and open Google play store then clear cache and clear data. Then try to download an app and see if problem persists. This happened to me too before but that was due to slow Internet speed.

didn't work,, I tried this before.. tried again today,,

my internet speed is not also a problem, sometimes I have slow speeds that made an app download last forever but still has download progress shown on the notification tab

problem not yet solved.. T.T, but thanks for the reply

VAKZ23

Its just there waiting for me to tap..

I kinda fixed it myself.. after reading android manual about notification.. I just reset app preference on application manager

Settings> Application Manager > tap menu (two choices, Sort by size and Reset app preferences) chose Reset app preferences

your download progress should be back when you are installing an app on the web or on google play..

BritBrat001

Oct 10, 2014
I kinda fixed it myself.. after reading android manual about notification.. I just reset app preference on application manager

Settings> Application Manager > tap menu (two choices, Sort by size and Reset app preferences) chose Reset app preferences

your download progress should be back when you are installing an app on the web or on google play..

Created an account simply to say thanks for fixing my problem!

charzo

Nov 22, 2014
i kinda fixed it myself.. After reading android manual about notification.. I just reset app preference on application manager

settings> application manager > tap menu (two choices, sort by size and reset app preferences) chose reset app preferences

thank you so much, you're awesome!!

Ashab Khan

Mar 17, 2015

Thank You! Tried so many ways to solve it but couldn't. Finally your way really worked.

PROxZIMA

Jul 1, 2018
Pune

Thanks!
Solved the same problem for me too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its just there waiting for me to tap..