Huge thanks to the following people; you're awesome!
- AlirezaB; for the original ROM for the HTC Desire HD
- greeneyes2910; for the base.
- NooNamer; for the modifications on greeneyes2910's ROM.
- Evervolv team; for the kernel and some other stuff.
- TimHermans ; the only one that was able to help me, thanks buddy!
- Bexton for the USB mount app.
- dvsk69 for Play store v4
- Aca902 For the Nexus One port he allowed us to use
- HandyBesitzer for the beautiful pictures on this thread.
- FULL Sense 4.0 with all it functions
- Audio / with headphones!
- hardware acceleration
- SD Card ( With provided app )
- USB Mounting ( Using Bexton USB App )
- Notification LED
- Camera ( Does work, really unstable)
- Video playback (choppy, but works)
- Google Play store ( more than 130MB free on STOCK Hboot with 1GB EXT4 partiton )
-WiFi tethering ( only works on "open" )
Whats not working:
- Bluetooth ( can't pair with other devices )
- Video recording
- Some applications have screen issues.
v0.5 // 29-06-13 0.5-Release Code: - Added missing Sense 4.0 applications - Camera preview fix ( needs to load a second, wait.. ) - Video playback fix ( 480P or lower, 720P videos with MX-player. ) - New kernel with modifications from the original ROM. v0.4 // 19-05-13 - Fixed "initializing apps" at every boot (reboot bug) - Updated to Play store 4.1.6 - Fixed Led "partionally" - New HW. - New bootanimation - No aroma anymore, now with Stock installer. - Added File Manager - Some bug fixes - Alot more that we can not remember. v0.3d // 11-04-13 - Removed Superuser and replaced with SuperSU *Fully working* - Updated ALL apps to v07 of Sabsa Prime. - Updated ALL framework-files to v07 of Sabsa Prime - Added Bexton USB app ; Use it to mount USB to pc. - Updated Aroma-installer ; fixed wrong build number bug. - Updated installer in general. - Some little fixes. Official v07 changes of Sabsa Prime: - Fixed Location app - Rename To Desire HD With Beats Audio - Fixed LockScreen Pin - Improved Battery Life - Improved Performance - Improved Synced Contact Picture Quality - Something More That I Can't Remembered v0.2b // 08-04-2013 - Add SuperUser - Deleted terminal emulator ; force closes - Deleted mount sd card apps - Deleted some more unneccesary apps. - Redid some installation code. v0.1.a // 08-04-2013 - Added updated (v5) Libs from original threat. - Also added audio fix from threat. - Added BEATS audio engine - Deleted quikboot.apk - Deleted Rootexplorer - Added OI File manager - Added 2 apps for USB Mass storage/test - Deleted boot sound. - Delete some unneccesery files . - Deleted Twitter - Deleted Facebook. - Deleted Dropbox - Deleted Flickr - Live wallpapers - Deleted Polaris Office - Deleted YouTube ( why delete those? Because you can easilly download them from the Play store. ) - Add A2SD Script - ICS Camera fix ( thanks rapmn78 ) - Replaced Stock Sense 4 camera with stock ICS one
- Stock HBOOT | ( 230MB required )
- 512MB/1GB EXT4 partition | ( 275M required )
v0.5 Click here
go to wipe --> wipe all partitions without sd card
Wait for 10/15 minutes to boot for the first time.
Then wait 5 minutes for the phone to settle down. ( just let it do it's thing and don't touch it. )
The phone will be very laggy in the beginning, but that's because it has to settle everything ( 20 minutes )
First boot: +/- 5 minutes