FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

4,280 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,308

By justmpm, Retired Senior Moderator on 11th April 2013, 02:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2017, 12:55 PM |#1811  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So far so long I've been searching for my ideal web dictionary. I used any apps from android market but was totally sick of endless adds and spamming stuff so i decided to search somewhere else beyond the play market. The online dictionary that I use now is Word Panda, I'm in love with this great resource of knowledge. Also, i like large amount of options such as: Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word examples, Rhymes.
21st November 2017, 07:11 AM |#1812  

More
Kubernetes
Hello,
Very Nice Question and had an Interesting Discussion in your Post.
14th December 2017, 04:22 PM |#1813  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi all.
The apk i use everyday with my Galaxy Mega is "IrPlus". For me is the better remote control apk.
18th December 2017, 07:38 AM |#1814  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Google Chrome! Hands down. This is the MOST used application on my Android phone ever! I use the web-browser constantly for research, reading, entertainment (videos occasionally). I even use it for work related activities. Second to perhaps phone calls and texts (primarily work related), but I believe we can disregard those as "apps" to be discussed (basic, plain, functional and needing no improvement; Other than perhaps a better built-in "spam guard?").

The "2nd" runner up app I use would be #AndChat (IRC client that was *very recently* discontinued from Google Play Store). It's equally plain, but supports multiple tabs, SASL, SSL, proxies (if you prefer) and more. I've been fairly inactive on freenode for the past year. I heard AndroIRC's pretty good though! It's latest update makes it 'tolerable.'

The only other major time consuming activity I use on my phone would be the only video game I really play anymore (and after ~3yrs have ALMOST beat); Boom Beach! The graphics are EXCELLENT! I disable audio, obviously. The game-play (free to play at that) is phenomenal.

PS: First post!
10th March 2018, 08:58 PM |#1815  

More
Allview AX501Q
Anyone have AX501Q tablet?? I need stock firmware for this tablet!!!
24th May 2018, 06:27 AM |#1817  
Flag S.W. Michigan
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Route based navigation

Evening Everyone,

I am in need of an app that will navigate a specific route for me. It will have more then 10 stops/waypoints so that rules Google out. I have tried others from market and most of them won't do what I need. The closest one so far is route4me but that is still clunky AND PRICEY.

I've recently became employed at USPS and am learning a ton of routes in my office. It would be so nice if I could program the route in then have it guide me through it. Bonus if I could set the route from the computer and have it downloaded to my phone/Android head unit.

Just wondering if anyone has experience/recomndations with something like this?
31st May 2018, 03:02 PM |#1818  
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Test sorry tapatalk
18th December 2018, 11:03 PM |#1819  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Just curious.
With all the flashing of roms, what do you use to transfer your call log, sms messages, app data and such between roms and between phones?

Sent from my Le X821 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gdourado For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdourado Ad-Free
26th January 2019, 08:02 AM |#1820  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I want to download this app https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/service/shabette_concier/
Is it possible to provide? Can't find it on Google Playstore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)