I combine the guide for ICS and JB flashing.
- Download the latest driver for Windows HERE and for Mac HERE.
- Download RSD Lite HERE.
- Download stock ICS HERE
- Download stock JB HERE
- You need to open the zip of the rom and find xxx.xml. Open it and notice line like . You should remove both lines to avoid error at flashing. Or you can download my modified xml for ICS HERE. For JB HERE. Replace your original xml.
- Install drivers and RSD Lite to your PC.
- Make sure your battery at least 80% before we proceed.
- Turn off your phone and press both volume keys and power on. You'll enter bootmenu options. Choose AP Fastboot by scrolling with volume down and volume up to select.
- Connect your phone to PC and your PC will detect and install the drivers automatically.
- Open RSD Lite and click ... beside filename. Browse to your ROM and double click it. A menu will popup and choose "uncompress and start flashing".
- It will start flashing once it finishes uncompressing.
- Sit down and relax.
If you want to replace stock recovery with CWM,you can do it by replacing THIS over the original one inside the zip. Thanks to skeevy420.
Note : You can't downgrade if you are on JB to ICS via RSD Lite. With an unlocked bootloader,you can do that with fastboot.
Screenshot added to second post. Thanks a lot to devilsking. [/QUOTE]