Zopo zp980

1,473 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,150

By ghost45, Senior Member on 14th April 2013, 10:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th August 2013, 07:25 AM |#721  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Guys, there is no way the rom can control the charging.
The only thing the rom can (maybe) control is the currency that will go to the battery. And for that they would need to install a resistor to do just that (for which i doubt) to decrease the currency to less than 1000mAmps that the charger outputs.

The battery controls the charging, not the phone. The only thing the phone does, is show the battery left, (not very accurately indeed), and use the power needed.
In my phone I thought battery drained fast with new rom, but I'm not sure now.
Charge it with it's own charger since it's a rather big one (1000) and not some other which is probably weaker (most are about 250-500 mAmps).
Let it drain completely for a week and then fully charge it, and don't connect it to cable in between because you can't get correct stats.

Sent from my ZP980 using xda app-developers app
28th August 2013, 09:28 AM |#722  

More
same
[QUOTE=lospider;45047232]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manan79

Dear Manan79,

I've installed your ROM (IOCEAN X7 Port) and was notified to do the "wireless update" on it. I did, but after I was receiving the following error message: "AndroidSyncService failed". So, I tought it was because the update and reinstalled the ROM (after making a system reset and cleaning all caches). But, even without the upgrade (I declined it in the last time), I'm getting the same error everytime I start or reset my phone (and even in some apps).
Do you know what might be the cause of these error messages?

Thanks!

i'm getting the same error with a fresh install of Iocean x7 without accepting the wireless update. In fact i deleted the wireless update services from /system and still getting this error.
28th August 2013, 09:33 AM |#723  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manan79

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/d4f --- iocean x7 link for zopo zp980/c2

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/vMj --- lewa 6-27 for zp980/c2 ..very smooth

I am uploading the lewa rom which i like the most ...and i flashed it after the official updated rom of zopo, and dont have any touch screen issues, so it seems that after the official update, no mater what rom you flash , the touch issue is not there any more...

can any one of you confirm this fact? atleast for me the LeWA rom is working without touch issues.. .

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

That is true about the new update..battery is not good....however if the touch fix is maintained even after installing other ROMS , than it is a great thing...i flashed the LeWa rom and it is also working without touch issue...so i m happy.

Hi,

before you flashed the lewa rom did you make a full wipe (data, system and dalvik-cache) or is it enough to wipe only cache and dalvik-cache?
28th August 2013, 04:23 PM |#724  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by isualk

Hi,

before you flashed the lewa rom did you make a full wipe (data, system and dalvik-cache) or is it enough to wipe only cache and dalvik-cache?

.factory reset ...cache and dalvik cache
The Following User Says Thank You to Manan79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Manan79 Ad-Free
28th August 2013, 04:48 PM |#725  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have installed the last official update succesfully and I still have touch screen problems. So for me it didn't work. The only rom which has solved the touchscreen problems for me so far is the full Xperia ROM, and mobile data doesn't work in it

Of course I also have the last touchscreen firmware (0xffa0)
28th August 2013, 08:51 PM |#726  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,

I updated to over OTA to new zp980_20130818-173942, it seams OK, except my rooting's gone, and I can not root it any more with one click applications like eRoot. Please help, what should I do?
28th August 2013, 09:47 PM |#727  
Flag Szombathely
Thanks Meter: 137

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladanMovies

Hi,

I updated to over OTA to new zp980_20130818-173942, it seams OK, except my rooting's gone, and I can not root it any more with one click applications like eRoot. Please help, what should I do?

Try with framaroot 1.6

tapatalked from a ZOPO ZP980
28th August 2013, 10:35 PM |#728  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:

Hi,

eroot.exe always works for me , even after official update., it is the best root method in my opinion
28th August 2013, 11:05 PM |#729  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:

Hi,

When you finish rooting it...

Can you PLEASE make a TWRP backup of the ROM and upload it here?

Thankx in advance.
29th August 2013, 12:16 AM |#730  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you,

still no success.

I've tried framaroot 1.6, It gave me "successfull, ...reboot", but after rebootphone is not rooted.
Root validator report:

1 (in yellow). Root access test: Root was denied to this app!
Root access might be possible

2 (in green). Superuser application:
Superuser 31.3 (com.noshufou.android.su)
/system/app/superuser.apk

3 (in green). Superuser binary:
9.com.koushidutta.superuser

4 and 5 (in red): Busybox binary not found ad busyox applets unavailable.

Further:

EROOT does nothing, it show some 3 phases of rooting, then just bring same screen with root button, no matter how many times I click on it.

MTK6589 ROOT TOOLv3.0 by LUOWEI starts, but at one point ïncompatible"is visible. Then it proceede, reboot the phone, but phone is not rooted.

MTK Droid Root and Tools: system/bin/su is found...., but when I click try to recieve root ...., it gives ERROR, SU inaccessible
29th August 2013, 01:10 AM |#731  
Flag Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:

Thank you,

still no success.

I've tried framaroot 1.6, It gave me "successfull, ...reboot", but after rebootphone is not rooted.
Root validator report:

1 (in yellow). Root access test: Root was denied to this app!
Root access might be possible

2 (in green). Superuser application:
Superuser 31.3 (com.noshufou.android.su)
/system/app/superuser.apk

3 (in green). Superuser binary:
9.com.koushidutta.superuser

4 and 5 (in red): Busybox binary not found ad busyox applets unavailable.

Further:

EROOT does nothing, it show some 3 phases of rooting, then just bring same screen with root button, no matter how many times I click on it.

MTK6589 ROOT TOOLv3.0 by LUOWEI starts, but at one point ïncompatible"is visible. Then it proceede, reboot the phone, but phone is not rooted.

MTK Droid Root and Tools: system/bin/su is found...., but when I click try to recieve root ...., it gives ERROR, SU inaccessible

Netflix from play store is now working with Zopo 980 new firmware update im watching it now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)