Stay with N4 or get GS4 / HTC ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

monchy36

Nov 28, 2012
What's your thoughts on these 2? Should I stay with my N4 or go with one of them... Are they better than the N4?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

docfunbags

Apr 19, 2013
What's your thoughts on these 2? Should I stay with my N4 or go with one of them... Are they better than the N4?

Are you tied to a contract at all with your N4? The specs appear to be better on the newer phones, but you must hold strong and stay away from hype and read some good Vs. reviews. Personally I'd hold on another year to the N4 (quality, solid, well supported device) and see what next year has to offer.

Reactions: monchy36

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA

That's a personal choice nobody here can rely help you as some prefer one, the other or the 3rd. We all have different views. Go watch some reviews or go in store to compared them if you can.

monchy36

Nov 28, 2012
That's a personal choice nobody here can rely help you as some prefer one, the other or the 3rd. We all have different views. Go watch some reviews or go in store to compared them if you can.

I understand on personal choice but coming from iPhone I don't know to much on the background of each device... On a general opinion which device has better performance base on previous devices... That's all I'm asking... I though I have the best android but honestly my wife's GS3 looks faster and better battery than mine... But I don't like the look and color options... The new HTC looks nice but I have friends that said the previous device are bad...

CCVader13

Mar 25, 2012
Karlovac
I understand on personal choice but coming from iPhone I don't know to much on the background of each device... On a general opinion which device has better performance base on previous devices... That's all I'm asking... I though I have the best android but honestly my wife's GS3 looks faster and better battery than mine... But I don't like the look and color options... The new HTC looks nice but I have friends that said the previous device are bad...

I used HTC One V, X and S for a certain period of time. They all worked without any problems, except for One V, that one was feeling a bit laggy, but it's the first device in the HTC One line and has only 512mb of RAM. Anyway, I would go for the HTC One :)

Reactions: monchy36

dvircn

Apr 19, 2013
Stay

Nexus for is a good phone! I wpuld suggest you to wait to the end of this year (or maybe little more).

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA

I understand but what might be a better performer for me may be different for someone else and previous devices don't matter, now is what matters. All the reviews online will help you more, trust me. And the nexus 4, HTC One and galaxy s 4 are all fast phones so it won't even matter. What matters is if you like stock android, if you like sense or touchwiz, if you're ok with a plastic phone or if you need a premium looking phone, if you need the best performer in the camera... there are so many factors here and again we all have different opinions, even some of us are having a hard time choosing but if speed is what you're looking for than the nexus 4 is very fast I can tell you that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are you tied to a contract at all with your N4? The specs appear to be better on the newer phones, but you must hold strong and stay away from hype and read some good Vs. reviews. Personally I'd hold on another year to the N4 (quality, solid, well supported device) and see what next year has to offer.

I used HTC One V, X and S for a certain period of time. They all worked without any problems, except for One V, that one was feeling a bit laggy, but it's the first device in the HTC One line and has only 512mb of RAM. Anyway, I would go for the HTC One :)