FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Google Play Store 4.0.26

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By Bladepianist, Junior Member on 20th April 2013, 02:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everybody !

This thread just to provide a functionnal version of the latest version of Play Store for the European (btw, i've tested it in France and it should work with the others country... I hope...)

yeah, version 4.0.25 is only full-fonctionnal in America, so...

No need to screenshot I think.

See the file in attachments .

Enjoy !
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.android.vending-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.90 MB, 6407 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bladepianist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bladepianist Ad-Free

22nd April 2013, 12:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
What function missing in 4.0.25 for other country?

Sent from my GT-N7000
23rd April 2013, 05:19 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Beauvais
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
Hey !

For example, you just have the classes in the 4.0.25. Not the suggestions (music, movies, etc). Moreover, you can appreciate a bug of the first page (classes occupy only half of the screen (you cannot know which side it will fall when you open the application), and if you touch the other half, they switch places (but back where they were when you remove your finger).

Btw, sorry but I haven't experiment the application more than that. However, the search and download functions worked.

You haven't this problem with the 4.0.26, unless, for me. classes are ok, well-positionned and I haven't detect any bug on touch or others.

// Sorry my english .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)