FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][01/07]-blackthemed(G)Apps/Playstore-4.1.10-

3,150 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,493

By gerardroid, Recognized Contributor on 20th April 2013, 02:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
there are a lot (black)themed apps out there i only post the apk/zip.files which are tested and confirmed working on my one X running blade JB 4.1.1.. didnt test other android version, but that shouldnt be a problem
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
blackthemed playstore.zips(latest 4.1.10)
its a zip.file so needs to be flashed with recovery
i just flashed it right away and it worked/no problems buts its best to follow the below intructions:
If you already got the update OTA, you need to uninstall updates in settings/apps/Google Play Store first . Use a file explorer that can view system files and make sure your Market is named Phonesky.apk instead of Vending.apk.. Rename it if needed and reboot.. then flash the zip

Click image for larger version

Name:	playblue.jpg
Views:	1015
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	2025080playstore with darkblue text
[click here-->] blackthemed holo playstore 4.1.10
[click here-->] blackthemed white text playstore 4.1.10
[click here-->] blackthemed darkblue text playstore 4.1.10
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

blackthemed youtube 4.5.17

i just installed the apk right away and it worked/no problems but its best to follow the below intructions
:
Uninstall the stock YouTube.apk and install this one. If your YouTube is in System/app, uninstall it and reboot first.. Then install like a normal app..

Name:	black youtube.jpg
Views:	4301
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1902158

[click here-->] youtube

also a blackthemed youtube 4.4.11 with which you can play 720p HD (over WiFi & 3G),and when screen is off can play/listen music(adjust in settings)/ special thanks to the creator theos0o!!

Uninstall the stock YouTube.apk and install this one. If your YouTube is in System/app, uninstall it and reboot first.. Then install like a normal app..

Name:	black youtube.jpg
Views:	4301
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1902158
[click here-->] yttheosoo4.4.11v5
blackthemed gmail.apk 4.5.2
i just installed the apk right away and it worked/no problems but its best to follow the below intructions
Uninstall the stock Gmail.apk.. Then install apk like a normal app..
blackholo themed gmail 4.5.2
i just flashed it right away and it worked/no problems buts its best to follow the below intructions:
Uninstall the stock version and boot into recovery and flash it...

Name:	gmailblackholo.jpg
Views:	879
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	2019480"blackholo themed"
[click here-->] black themed gmailatt!! this is a .apk
[click here-->] blackholo themed gmailatt!! this is a .zipfile
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++
blackthemed Google search/Now 2.6.7

Name:	2013-04-22 15.44.57.jpg
Views:	2840
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1902426
[click here-->]googlesearch/now.zip
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
Blackthemed KiK Messenger 6.2.0.26
Uninstall the stock one first if present. Then install apk like a normal application...

Name:	2013-04-22 20.47.38.jpg
Views:	2743
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1903142
[click here-->]kik messenger
Blackthemed(holo) facebook3.3
Uninstall the stock one first if present. Then install apk like a normal application...

Name:	facebookholo.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	2081851holothemed
[click here-->] black themedfacebook 3.3
[click here-->] blackholo themedfacebook 3.3
Blackthemed FBmessenger 2.5.3

Name:	Screenshot_2013-07-01-00-10-08.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	2081891
[click here-->] facebook messenger 2.5.3
Blackthemed twitter 4.1.1

Name:	twitterb.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	2029672

[click here-->] twitter 4.1.1
Blackthemed gtalk..
i flashed the zipfile right away in recovery, and it worked/no problems but its best to follow the below intructions
Uninstall the stock one first if present. Then install zipfile in recovery and reboot...i also included the stock gtalk.apk so you can always revert ,this can be installed like a normal apk

Name:	2013-04-24 11.21.37.jpg
Views:	2486
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1907675
[click here-->] black gtalk
[click here-->] stock gtalk
WhatsApp PLUS v3.85/ thanks to the creator rafalense
you can change lots of colours, sizes, and many other visual MODs,
increase upload media limit to send large music files or videos,
increase quality of pictures sent,
share music just with one click,
add contact profile pictures to their chats,
hide contact profile pictures and show phonebook pictures (in chat screen,)
Built-in theme viewer and downloader. Check WhatsApp+ users themes online and apply theme if you like

Uninstall the stock one first if present (if not you will get the "not installed" error). Then install apk like a normal application...

Name:	2013-04-24 18.42.02.jpg
Views:	2500
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1908585to make it black themed go in app:3dot/plus/themes
[click here-->] whatsapp+v3.85
Blackthemed skype 3.2.0
modded Blackthemed skype 3.2.0V19 with lots of extra s THANKS TO THE CREATOR theos0o!!READ THE CHANGELOG BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING

Name:	bskype.jpg
Views:	2383
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	1910707
[click here-->] skype
[click here-->] skypev19changelog below
Changes compared to original Skype:
• Exit button (kills app & service)
• Minor fixes here and there (vibration, chat, video-calls)
• Speaker toggle while in call (just press your phone's MENU button)
• Bluetooth audio toggle while in call (just press your phone's MENU button), uses *my* code for BT Audio, so you can try it for mono headsets or headsets that don't work with Skype's original BT support
• Camera LED/flash support while in video-call (just press your phone's MENU button)
• Advanced Settings:
→ Sign-in status picker, allows you to pick your desired status (availability), which will be applied automatically just after logging-in.
→ Keep screen alive, disables proximity sensor for calls
→ Force-enable video-calling, for phones that can't get video-calling enabled.
*Video-calling needs compatible CPU (ARMv7). If your phone's CPU is not compatible, Skype will keep crashing/looping at login!*
→ Force enable camera rotation, will attempt to enable camera rotate option (under the camera selection popup)
→ Avoid setFPS, for some users that get black image in video-calls
→ Use valid preview surface, for some users that get black image in video-calls (a bit buggy at the moment, but better than nothing )
→ Force notification LED/BLN, for users that "Pulse notification light" option (in Skype original settings) doesn't actually enable notification LEDs or BLN!
→ Advanced camera settings (resolution/focus/scene/white balance/color effect)
→ Ringtone picker!
→ Notification sound picker!
→ Notifications' vibration pattern picker!
→ Disable vibration entirely
→ Disable sign-in/out vibration and/or sounds
→ Auto speaker on
→ Tablet UI orientation unlock (no more forced landscape - still a dirty hack)

blackthemed Google Voice 4.2.80

Name:	2013-04-28 16.42.36.jpg
Views:	2141
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	1919236
[click here-->] gvoice
blackthemed Google Play Music 5.0.1052

Name:	2013-04-28 16.43.41.jpg
Views:	2123
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1919262
[click here-->] gmusic
blackthemed Google Drive 1.2.182.26

Name:	2013-04-30 15.40.22.jpg
Views:	1897
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1930031
[click here-->] bgoogledrive
blackthemed ES file exporer 3.0.4

Name:	besfile.jpg
Views:	1932
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1930263
[click here-->] Besfile
blackthemed google keep 1.0.7.9

Name:	keep.jpg
Views:	1903
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1930325
[click here-->] Bkeep
blackthemed calendar 4.2
i just installed the apk right away no problems but then youll have 2 calendars the black and the stock one( if presented in the rom )which is fine with me,but if you only wanto have one, its best to uninstall the stock and the flash the black calendar.apk

Name:	calendar.jpg
Views:	1870
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1933353
[click here-->] calendar 4.2
blackthemed Spotify 0.6.4.46

Name:	spotify.jpg
Views:	1722
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1938545
[click here-->] spotify
blackthemed Pinterest1.5.3

Name:	bpin.jpg
Views:	1562
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1956156
[click here-->] pinterest
blackthemed dropbox 2.3.8

Name:	dblack.jpg
Views:	1491
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1959365
[click here-->] black dropbox
================continue post nr2=================

credits:
special thnks/credits to rafalense, Kryten2k35,team blackout and b-boy and all the others i forgot to mention for their work-->link/link/link/link
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to gerardroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gerardroid Ad-Free
20th April 2013, 02:17 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag zwollywood

Donate to Me
More
blackthemed xda app free and premium
the free xda app has already a dark theme built in
with white text/just go to more/settings its standard set at light set it to dark and restart the app

Name:	freeblack.jpg
Views:	1099
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1962192
the premium app can be themed very easlily black black/grey etc etc ,green text/red text etc etc
i cant share the apk because its a paid app but i can link you to the thread,read carefully because you need to do it yourself and need a pc

[click here-->] theme your premium xda app

Name:	premiumblue.jpg
Views:	1070
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1962201i used the black/blue text
blackthemed google hangouts 1.0.2
its best to uninstall gtalk before flashing hangouts/also if after flashing still gtalk shows

Name:	hangouts.jpg
Views:	965
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1973059

Name:	hangoutblackholo.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	2019811black holo themed
[click here-->] black hangouts
[click here-->] black holo hangouts
blackthemed maps 6.14.4
Uninstall the stock apk.. Then install apk like a normal app..

Name:	bmaps.jpg
Views:	933
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	1974892
[click here-->] black maps
LinkedIn 3.0.0

Name:	blin.jpg
Views:	892
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1974949
[click here-->] black linkedln
box2.1.5

Name:	bbox.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	1990517
[click here-->] box 2.1.5
blackthemed googlechrome 27.0.1453.90

Name:	bchrome.jpg
Views:	681
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1995117
[click here-->] chrome 27.0.1453.90
blackthemed mms.apk red and blue text with emojis
i just installed the apk right away it just replaces the system apk..and it worked/no problems

Name:	blackredtext.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1995438red text

Name:	blackbluetext.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	1995439blue text
[click here-->] blackmms red text
[click here-->] blackmms blue text
blackthemed instagram 4.0.2

Name:	binstagram.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	1998837
[click here-->] instagram 4.0.2
blackthemed news weather widget(genie)1.3.11
i flashed the zipfile right away in recovery, and it worked/no problems but its best to follow the below intructions
Uninstall the stock one first if present. Then install zipfile in recovery and reboot...

Name:	newsweather.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	2017487
[click here-->] news/weather 1.3.11

credits:
special thnks/credits to rafalense, Kryten2k35,theos0o,team blackout, b-boy and all the others i forgot to mention for their work-->link/link/link/link
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to gerardroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gerardroid Ad-Free
20th April 2013, 02:35 PM |#3  
Flag Hardcore
Thanks Meter: 2,217

More
Great!

The last Play Store version already themed...so fast...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HC4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HC4Life Ad-Free
20th April 2013, 04:00 PM |#4  
Flag Liverpool U.K.
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Excellent, posted this morning on another thread asking for a new version, thank you op and thanks to the original creator
Edit: Works like a charm and looks fantastic, so much better than the plain look of the original. I chose cyan.
Thanks to all involved
Sent from my HTC ONE X
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eddyedwards007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eddyedwards007 Ad-Free
20th April 2013, 05:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
the red colour looks real cool
i like red thanks!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to pippilangkous For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pippilangkous Ad-Free
20th April 2013, 06:16 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Hi

Work perfectely very nice
20th April 2013, 11:02 PM |#7  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 3,368

Donate to Me
More
I love yellow version!

Good job.
All works fine on ViperX 3.5.5
The Following User Says Thank You to Guich For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Guich Ad-Free
21st April 2013, 01:16 AM |#8  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 492

More
Works great on my one x+. Viper x+ 1.07

Love the blue one, thank you

Sent from my Viper One X+
The Following User Says Thank You to 00mpollard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 00mpollard Ad-Free
21st April 2013, 02:13 PM |#9  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag zwollywood

Donate to Me
More
added blackthemed youtube 4.4.11
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gerardroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gerardroid Ad-Free
21st April 2013, 02:58 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
do you also have a blackgmail?
thanks
21st April 2013, 03:28 PM |#11  
Flag Weinstadt
Thanks Meter: 371

More
Or black GTalk?

Thanks in Advance

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app