[SIZE="2"]ladies and gentlemen. The most highly anticipated dev team brings you, the fifth build from "Team Rage." We give to you, Rage One. Note i do not actually own this device, so this is a blind port. But everything should be working fine, so i need you guys to figure out the bugs and me test it out!
- BDH - Team Rage Owner / Lead Developer
- xCorps - Team Rage Co-Owner / Developer
- halo13 - Team Rage Developer
- mr4r4n - Team Rage Developer
- MustafaHadaKing - Team Rage Developer
- Utkaar099 - Team Rage Developer
- usmcamgrimm - Team Rage Lead Themer
- Zooyork0721 - Team Rage Themer
- Gerland The Oracle - Team Rage Support Specialist
FOLLOW TEAM RAGE ON TWITTER dev_Team_Rage
- Adb Insecured
- Loopy Smoothness (Scrolling Smoothness Tweak)
- Full Init.d Support
- DSP Manager
- Amazing Battery Saving Tweaks
- Tons Of Awesome build.prop Tweaks
- PIE Controls (LMT Launcher)
- MORE TO FOLLOW!
- Advanced Power Menu
- PureXAudio Engine
- Team Rage
- he_stheone64 - EQS and battery mods
- Dunc001 - APM
- ZeroInfinity - PureXAudio
- JMZ for base
- If i forgot you let me know
You know the deal.
Backup, Wipe, Wipe Wipe, Flash, Reboot, Profit
the boot.img is in the zip so extract it from the zip and flash it though fast boot.
Download the ROM onto your computer
extract the boot.img
make a folder in computer called Android, and place the boot.img in their
then open up CMD or terminal
connect your phone to the your computer and make sure USB debugging is toggles on in your phone.
in ADB type "fastboot flash boot C:\android\boot.img
Then flash the ROM onto your phone in recovery. Make sure to wipe
- Version 1.1.0
- I need you guys to test it make sure it works!!! I don't own this device!