[TUT] Unlockin (we hope) any Bootloader

386 posts
Thanks Meter: 150
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Ok, i only write here the method/Infos we have used for the guys who hazzle with the thread from here

Phone must be rooted. I have done this with 20A official ADEUWH (262-000)

Open a terminal on your device (Play Sore app that i have used)

type the following:

su root
cat /sys/firmware/fuse/odm_reserved >/data/local/tmp/odm_reserved

after that edit the file odm_reserved loctated here: /data/local/tmp/

change the line that it reflects this one: 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000040000000c8

save the changes, back to the terminal enter:

echo /data/local/tmp/odm_reserved >/sys/firmware/fuse/odm_reserved

than i used my PC (Phone connected via USB, USB-Debugging enabled) and entered

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock

in a comand prompt

Press Vol Down, then Power Button from the Phone to unlock, screen went#s back, i waited 30Sec and rebootet
the phone, after that i rebootet back to the bootloader and installed the unsecure boot img and CWM.

And don't thank me - thx to Derjan23 for finding this out for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to fire3d For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fire3d Ad-Free
22nd April 2013, 04:49 PM |#3  
cupidstunt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
I didn't need to issue the fastboot oem unlock command
22nd April 2013, 05:10 PM |#4  
GizModio's Avatar
Member
Flag Milton Keynes
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Fantastic!
Absolutely brilliant, Worked fist time. Im now running CWM 6.0.3.1 touch recovery and just looking to install Cyanogenmod 10.1.

UK 234-000 V20A UNLOCKED.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupidstunt

I didn't need to issue the fastboot oem unlock command

+1 Just a sweet and simple Fastboot command to push CWM to recovery.
22nd April 2013, 05:35 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Klein Pöchlarn
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
works on 232-10 *_*
22nd April 2013, 05:45 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Omgf omgf it work it works!!!!!
22nd April 2013, 05:51 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire3d

Ok, i only write here the method/Infos we have used for the guys who hazzle with the thread from here

Phone must be rooted. I have done this with 20A official ADEUWH (262-000)

Open a terminal on your device (Play Sore app that i have used)

type the following:

su root
cat /sys/firmware/fuse/odm_reserved >/data/local/tmp/odm_reserved

after that edit the file odm_reserved loctated here: /data/local/tmp/

change the line that it reflects this one: 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000040000000c8

save the changes, back to the terminal enter:

echo /data/local/tmp/odm_reserved >/sys/firmware/fuse/odm_reserved!

Here I get permission denied
22nd April 2013, 05:55 PM |#8  
@non4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gothicus
Thanks Meter: 850
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emin3ms

Here I get permission denied

Terminal must run at root now I'm on cm10.1

Sent from my rooted P880
22nd April 2013, 06:00 PM |#9  
thecresta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emin3ms

Here I get permission denied

Remember the to type su root and click enter/return first.
22nd April 2013, 06:01 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Done with 268-01!

Thanks a LOT!
22nd April 2013, 06:01 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @non4

Terminal must run at root now I'm on cm10.1

Sent from my rooted P880

It runs at root
It returns "/system/bin/sh: can't create /sys/firmware/fuse/odm_reserved: Permission denied"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes