This is the official Nightly Build of CM10.1 for the AT&T HTC One.
To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- You must unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com (unless ofc you are on the dev edition)
- You must have a custom recovery installed
- Go to http://get.cm/?device=m7att and download the latest CM10.1 nightly.
- Locate 4.2.2 Gapps via a quick Google search.
- Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM10.1 already.
- Reboot into recovery and install.
intervigil, toastcfh, deck, Flinny, Flemmard, Codeworkx, birdman - Great team to work with for the HTC M7 device family.
CyanogenMod 10.1 for AT&T HTC One - m7att, a ROM for the AT&T HTC One
h8rift, intervigil, codeworkx
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2013-08-10