Flash this to get Deodexed/Odexed stock MD4 with latest root (SuperSU), su binary and Busybox 1.20.2. These Do Not include a kernel or any other firmware.
All of the zips wipe cache and dalvik for you so no need to do that separately.
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone. You do this at your own risk.
As with everything I release, you are welcome to use this any way you need. Just remember where it came from
There is a version for no data wipe and data wipe. Make sure you don't get them mixed up. The data wipe versions do not delete the /data/media folder.
This is a Jelly Bean Rom. As I stated earlier it does not include a kernel. So if you are coming from a Rom that isn't Touchwiz or Jelly Bean you need to first install a Touchwiz based safe Jelly Bean kernel. So copy the Jelly Bean kernel to your phone. Boot into your recovery. Flash the Jelly Bean kernel and then flash this Rom. Or if you are using Odin just Odin the Jelly Bean kernel and install the Rom.
Looking for Kernels or Modems? Try the rwilco12 repositories.
Kernel Repository: http://rwilco12.com/downloads.php?di...710%29/Kernels
Modem Repository: http://rwilco12.com/downloads.php?di...L710%29/Modems
Download Odexed No Data Wipe Zip
Download Odexed With Data Wipe Zip
Download Deodexed No Data Wipe Zip
Download Deodexed With Data Wipe Zip
Download MD4 Firmware Without Data/System/Kernel/Recovery Tar
Download MD4 Kernel/Recovery Tar
Dropbox has a limit so please only use those as a last resort.
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/users/hednik/?fld_id=15321#files - Thanks hednik!
CWM zip method.
*Menus may vary between recoveries. The instructions below may be the same or similar as other recoveries..
1. Download the ROM zip to your phone.
2. Reboot to recover.
3. Put your phone in recovery mode (Shut it off, wait for lights to all go out, then hold Vup+Home+Power).
3. Select install zip from sdcard.
4. Select choose zip from sdcard if your zip file is on the external sdcard or select choose zip from internal sdcard if you downloaded the zip right to your phone.
5. Select the zip, If you downloaded directly to your phone it is in the Download folder. Otherwise, it is wherever you put it.
6. Select Yes.
7. Wait for a moment while it installs.