BeanStalk 1.240 - 6/16/13 - MTD
* HALO! (Please be 4ware that there is a known bug device/build wide with HALO where you must turn it off in order to manually install an APK.)
* Triggers to change profiles based on AP
* Back Icon on action bar of APN settings
* Camera button rebinding and lockscreen action additions.
* App boosting by default (load apps quicker)
* Fixed QS shortcut picker icons (were in the wrong order)
* Fixed 0% battery QS tile
* Fixed DSP manager
* NUMEROUS fixes build wide
* Numerous improvements to HALO
* Improved theme chooser UI
* Many improvements and fixes to MMS
* BeanStalkPapers improvements plus 1 new wall. Thanks skyliner!!!
* Updated Nova Launcher
* Latest CM source added
BeanStalk 1.230 - 5/31/13 - MTD
* Beanstalk changes to be posted soon.
* Marla 2.0.8
BeanStalk 1.225 - 5/20/13 - MTD
* App sidebar option (When active, trigger is on left hand side) (Thanks CHAOS!)
* Custom progress dialog used for reboots, shutdowns, and upgrading boxes.
* Fix notification LED behaviour
* Change preload time for recents display
* Always show settings button option on notification drawer
* Gesture navigation options (Thanks Sbrady!)
* Option to force keyboard to show an enter key
* Option to set custom notification for individual contacts
* Donate option added to bottom of about phone layout... Just incase people are feeling generous...
Car vs Driver Changes:
* Marla v2.0.6
* New boot animation from Car vs Driver
BeanStalk 1.215 - 5/17/13 - MTD
* Numerous changes to PIE again - Thanks slimrom
* Contact icon added to lockscreen drawables
* QS toggle added
* Power connect/disconnect options*
* Option to use volume keys to control media volume anytime
* added support for multiple keyevents
* Overlay added to fix dock audio for select legacy devices (Fixed dock audio for infuse)
* Panel auto brightness config added
* Numerous fixes to recents animations
* Pull down status bar options for full screen modes
* Auto hide status bar options
* Second layer PIE option
* New BeanStalk drawable icons thanks to skyliner33v!
* MMS custom user agent options
* Notification expansion options for Phone
* Numerous additions/changes to Phone blacklisting options
* Added Nova Launcher
* Added smart control option to camera
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build
* Marla kernel 2.0.4 (check the kernel thread for details)
BeanStalk 1.205 - 5/1/2013- MTD
* Added permission manager from Chamelon OS - Settings - permissions
* Reverted purgable assets enabled by default (allow user to decide)
* Fixed tweak script... actually works now.
* Added BeanStalk banner to settings - about phone
* Option to control media scanner behavior (good for battery/boot time) - developer options - mediascanner
* Music Tiile added
* Fixed adb (atleast working for me anyways)
* Fixes/improvements throughtout the build
* Latest CM sources merged in
* Camera 'Touch to Focus'
* Updated to Marla kernel v2.0
BeanStalk 1.200 - 4/21/2013 - MTD
* Option to auto hide status bar when there are no notifications present... Shows up again when you have a notification.
* Fixed a few memory leaks in frameworks source
* Custom quicksettings tile - Option to set a quick tile for anything you want! (Thanks slimrom)
* Completely removed old pie and added a version of PIE from slimrom that is completely customizable in every way imaginable. Thanks again slimrom devs.
* enahnced toggle notification shade
* Support for removing camera widget from the lockscreen. (widget is off by default)
* Improved scroll boost in frameworks/systemui
* Swipe top of app while fullscreen to show statusbar for 10 seconds. (Default behaviour)
* Option to add people to blacklist for MMS (Thanks JT)
* Overhaul of the auto brightness code
* Removed Fav Contact tile since we now have custom tile option
* Numerous improvements throughout the build
* Latest CM source merged in as always.
Infuse Users Only:
* Changed default I/O scheduler from cfq to noop. Noticeable increase in smoothness/performance over cfq.
* Added a few changes to the kernel for performance/battery optimization. Noticed a significant increase in overall battery life.
* Will update the BLNnTouchwake package later today to include the kernel changes.
BeanStalk 1.190 - 4/13/2013 - MTD
* Added black list options under the phone settings
* Made voicemail notifications dismissable
* Stylus Gestures options added (not available on the infuse)
* Removed a few questionable commits to ensure stability.
* All pie issues should be fixed.
* Optimization for low end devices.
* Fixed LockClock not updating weather
* Camera Sound toggle
* COMPLETE overhaul of QS tiles code. Along with this change there are a few different toggles added.
* Combined the 'themed mms packages with the regular mms packages to great one mega MMS package. It has all the benefits of before along with the theming capibilities of the themed version. The theme/style options can be found from MMS - settings
* Included speakerbooster app for devices with low volume/poor speaker placement issues. ***Use at your own risk as setting levels to high can damage your hardware.***
* Fixed incorrect string showing for clock options. Used to show as 'disabled' even when it was enabled by default.
* Numerous fixes/optimizations throughout the build
* Merged latest CM source code
For Infuse4g users only:
* Fixed the touchkeys light dimming issues. They now turn off and on as they should.
* Added sensors preferences to advanced device settings
* Removed option to set multi users. Was causing errors. Everything seems to just run smoother without it.
BeanStalk 1.179a - 4/1/2013 - MTD
* Fixes issue from previous build where navbar does not disable without restarting systemUI. Should be back on track now.
BeanStalk 1.179 - 3/31/2013 - MTD
* Browser issue from previous build has been fixed.
* Cleaned up the expanded desktop code (still a little wonky at times, but progress nonetheless)
* Few other misc. fixes/patches.
* Latest CM sources merged
BeanStalk 1.178 - 3/28/2013 - MTD
*Status/notification freeze has finally been resolved.
*Quick settings tile for reboot added (plan on adding a bunch of tiles in the near future)
*Power widget for reboot option added
*Added lock volume keys option
*Added widgets viewpager (Really cool from slimrom. It can be found from nav ring targets, navbar targets, and hardware keys)
*Option to set wifi ad-hoc configuration if applicable
*Daydream on wireless charger
*Swap volume buttons when the screen is rotated
*Total overhaul of Hardware keys (mirrored slim rom with added abilities to enable/disable hardware keys)
*Added vibration adjustments via performance settings
*Sign quick replies option in MMS
*Easy Selector to add multiple contacts in MMS
*Hide Avator option in MMS
*Smart control option in Gallery options - Ability to control video playback by waving your hand across the screen.
*Numerous additions improvements across the build.
*Merged CM sources
BeanStalk 1.168 - 3/17/2013 - MTD
* Breathing Phone notifications
* Notification Opacity options
* Gears battery option
* Square battery option
* Alt Circle battery option
* Cleaned up status bar settings layout
* New BeanStalk wallpapers - Thanks skyliner!
* Extra audio alerts/ringtones/alarms
* Dark Bean - Inverted toggle option directly from settings menu that will instantly transform the ROM theme to Black. All the credit goes to the slim rom devs on this one. They did an amazing job.
* Option to go to call log after phone call optional
* Option to set device phone number
* Updated themed optional MMS and Contacts packages. Looking nice, try them if you want something different.
* Set emoticons to blue by default
* Multiple fixes throughout
* Latest CM10 source merged
BeanStalk 1.160 - 3/11/2013 - MTD
* Fixed signal text with dbm option. Was not displaying the dbm before... it is now!
* Added about beanstalk to main settings screen. Link to beanstalk facebook (WIP), Link to my twitter, link to donate, link to my github to view my repos
* Added option to set battery charging text color
* Option to hide/display power widgets by long pressing quicksettings icon.
* Option to automatically rotate keyboard
* Fixed volume rocker wake not displaying. It is now where it should be.
* Added signature option to MMS
* Added camera and power options to lockscreen longpress button choices.
* Added Xposed DPI apk and Xposed Installer apk to system/app/
* Numerous other fixes and improvements as always.
BeanStalk - 3/9/2013 - 1.155 - Android 4.2.2 - Part 2
* Fixed SuperUser issues from previous release. Sorry! All good now!
BeanStalk - 3/9/2013 - 1.155 - Android 4.2.2
* Cleaned up and completely gave status bar color/transparency features an overhaul
* Cleaned up and completely gave nav bar features an overhaul
* Added extra icons for notification shortcuts
* Removed previous QS tile options and added full blown customization options. Can change tile layout, set background color, set pressed color, set text color.
* Changed back to SuperUser, but now have it so that it is embedded into the build. Makes things alot smoother when requesting root access. Found at settings - superuser
* Added couple options to PIE menu (If you notice that PIE does not display correctly, you must set lock screen background to something OTHER then default wallpaper to avoid visibility issues.)
* Low battery policy options
* Fixed the ability to set battery colors to pure white
* Update Color picker and update previous colors to match new layout.
* added direct call option to MMS
* added font size options to MMS
* added 'MMS Breathing' - Feature that makes MMS notifications appear to be breathing. Found at settings - system settings - status bar
* Numerous changes for performance/smoothness
* Merged latest CM source code
BeanStalk - 2/21/2013 - 1.140 - Android 4.2.2
* 4.2.2 source merged in
* Bionic Optimization
* Added option to add static lock screen shortcuts
* Added advanced reboot options (Needs to be enabled in order to boot into recovery/safe mode.) (Found in development options)
* Removed per app DPI groups option.. Was causing issues with other features.
* Removed notification led option from the settings menu (correctly this time)
* Latest CM source code merged in
* Option for electronic beam animation while turning screen on/off.
* Numerous fixes/patches applied
* A lot more i cant remember
BeanStalk - 2/13/2013 - 1.135
* fixed the quicksettings tile FC from previous build
* addressed a couple other minor issues that i missed in the previous build.
* removed some of the tweaks i applied as they didnt seem to be doing much.
* added lockscreen shortcuts to the lockscreen settings.
* Added an option to allow user installed apps to be disabled and force stopped when disabling an app.
* Couple other minor changes to benefit the overall stability/smoothness of the build.
* As always i merged latest cm source as well.
BeanStalk - 2/8/2013 - 1.131
* Removed p2p code from the build... more trouble then it was worth.
* Removed Notification LED options from settings - We dont have that feature.
* Made QS tile layout customizable.
* Option to automatically open QS tiles if no notifications present.
* Option to enable/disable vibration on notification expand/collapse
* Added DPI groups for per app DPI customization - Thanks beergang!
* Added expanded desktop options
* Added a few QS tiles
* Vanir build.prop tweaks
* Added extra options to phone - settings.
* Alot of important changes/fixes across the board.
* Merged latest CM source code
BeanStalk 1.111 - 2/3/2012
* BeanStalk Papers have been added - Papers by myself and Skyliner33v.
* High End GFX option (Note that this can interfere with certain transparency settings)
* Option to enable/disable phone wakeup on charger connect/disconnect
* Do not disturb option
* New battery style layout (Moved options to one centralized page and different logic)
* Fixed alternate GB signal style layout
* Lockscreen text color options
* Added back lockscreen rotation option (May cause minor lag while turning phone screen on while enabled)
* Fixed location services
* Changed Carrier label to blue
* Option added to customize scroll friction and velocity
* Removed settings - wifi (priority settings) and moved them into advanced wifi options
* Added alpha scroller options to set navbar transparency.
* Removed CM stats and CM updater and CM Changelog
* Merged latest CM sources (for the most part..
* Cleaned out leftover and dead code
* Removed SuperUser and included SuperSU instead (Personally like it better)
* Removed extra build.prop tweaks... They were not necessary.
BeanStalk 1.100 - 1/26/13
*Customizable status bar color/transparency.
*Removed status bar transparency slider bar as it can now be done from same screen as status bar color.
*BeanStalk boot animation - Thanks skyliner33v
*beanstalk default wallpaper (will have own walls and wall picker in near future)
*Inverted MMS - Thanks trav264 (teambaked)
*Inverted Contacts - Thanks trav264 (teambaked)
*Fully themeable MMS options. From mms - settings - theme - Thanks trav264 (teambaked)
*Advanced Lock clock options - Set colors and icons - Thanks trav264 (teambaked)
*smooth scrolling code added for incredible smoothness
*Customizable battery colors/styles
*Customizable signal options along with changing signal text colors.
*Alternate signal layout. Switches to GB signal icons.
*Minimize lockscreen security option
*Added Ram bar to recents layout.
*Ram bar colors are fully customizable.
*Wifi settings added to settings - system. Allows priority for wifi networks.
*Added different set of tweaks for ultimate smoothness.
*Merged latest CM source code.
BeanStalk 1.070 - 1/20/2013
*ability to disable bootanimation
*ability to set custom bootanimation
*More effective approach for setting notification drawer wallpaper/custom background.
*Ability to sync facebook to contacts.
*Change dualpane from on/off to selecting different options.
*Increase touch sensitivity.
*Build prop tweaks for battery, speed, and smoothness
*Removed lockscreen rotate option. Was causing screen on delays.
*Added add all widgets to lockscreen feature.
*Redefined some titles/menus to better clarify function.
*Fixed the maximize widget option from lockscreen. (option would not be checked when it was active)
*Made developer options visible by default. No more hiding menus.
*Removed performance warning message... We all know the risks.
*Added ability to select text in Google Talk app... Previously was not possible.
*Removed ability to use nav ring while phone is locked.. It would previously unlock phone when target was selected.. Not exactly secure.
*Bunch of other little fixes/tweaks.
*Merged latest CM source code.
Updated to BeanStalk 1.050
Chronus lock clock options have been added to system settings
Changed statusbar transparency option to use scrollbar to set the value
Custom Carrier Label
Recents ram bar option
Dual panel option for settings window (Can be heard to read at times unless density is lowered)
Lockscreen interface has been revamped. Laid out using the Slim approach.
Option to set toggle colors (specify color for both on and off)
Lockscreen carousel animation option
Lockscreen auto-rotate option
Latest CM source code has been merged as of 2 hours ago.
Entropy kernel tweaks have been added
Change to initialize BT correctly.
Hopefully Fixed Dock audio - (Please test and report back to confirm!)
Added PA wallpapers (why not)
Numerous other small changes/enhancements
**Still working on adding paranoidandroid layout features.. Almost there, but not quite so i have left it completely out for now**
****As always, please use common sense when reporting bugs and make sure that you dont waste anyones time... and more importantly, dont be a dick about it.
Initial Release - 1/10/2012
* Current up to date CM source code
* Configurable back to kill timeout values and enable/disable
from settings/misc menu.
* Possibility to disable hardware keys
* battery bar settings ported from AOKP
* Status bar transparency
* Build.prop mod under settings/prop modder (experimental. It can take a bit to enable switches, so be patient.)
* Fully customizable navbar settings.
* Customizable navring settings.
* Clock style customizations such as color/location/size/date
* Alternate default app picker
* Dotted Circle battery option
* Notification drawer custom background
* Notification row transparency
* Customizable lockscreen background
* Entropy rngd tweak
* Option to disable keyboard from taking entire screen
* Swagpapers from AOKP
* Chronis lockclock.
* Much much more.