Here is the Thread of the original ROM : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2252940
DooMLoRD ask to make a New Thread so that the original thread is not spammed.
I will try to answer as fast as I can and try to update this post frequently too.
So, here we go!!
Tutorial by maxgo1 :
1) Is This ROM work for Locked Bootloader?
2) Will work for Locked Bootloader?
No. This rom, and all others roms JB need a special Kernel to work.. so.. this need unlocked bootloader..
3) I got a bootloop after install this ROM..
On recovery, make sure that /System is unmounted.. (should be like this "mount /system")
4) I am on (XYZ) ROM.. What do i do before i flash this ROM ?
First of all make sure that you fulfill requirements :
-previously on stock .55 ICS ROM or roms based on that [since some components of THIS rom contain files from those firmwares]
-any existing kernel with recovery
-download the ROM and save it on SDCARD
-reboot device into recovery (make sure that the /system partition is unmounted, i have noticed that in some kernels the /system partition remains mounted)
-flash the ROMs update.zip (this will take some time)
-thats it now reboot device
-at first boot device will reboot once after bootanimation thats expected
-next boot will take a long time!!!
-it might happen that in after some reboots u get a "flashing firmware screen" thats ok.. let it complete... DO NOT DISTURB WHILE THAT PROCESS IS GOING ON!!!
-after a few reboots the ROM should stabilize!
So Yes you should be on a STOCK BASED ROM OR THE FIRMWARE ITSELF
5) Is the network now working ??
6) When will the official release be ??
Somewhere around end of MAY
7) Found a bug ?
Ok!! It will help a lot!! Post it on this threat and someone will help you with that.. Sometimes bugs are individual problems or general problems.. So, if was a General one, Developers will take care of it.. If it was a Individual problem.. try solving it..
Before You flash backup everything including sdcard..
8) I flashed successfully, how do i enter recovery ?
To enter recovery keep pressing VOLUME UP button AFTER u see the "PINK" LED at bootup (Sony logo)
9) Procedure :
Wipe data, cache, system and dalvik.. Then flash !!
10) Status 7 error ??
Read the OP carefully make sure that the /system partition is unmounted
11) Does the ROM include STAMINA mode?
Only Battery Management is included, but someone said that when you get to 15% it says that you can activate STAMINA to improve battery. We need to wait until final fw for that.
12) Does the ROM include Auto Superior mode?
No, it only has Superior Auto Scene Recognition mode, contrary to the last leaked fw.
13) After flashing this, will the root remain?
This is pre-rooted rom
14) Will Bravia-Engine work?
No, Bravia-Engine only works on locked bootloader
15) What about the kernel version?
16) Since it is based on .55, will the leak work?
its not based on .55
17) Can i relock my bootloader after i flashed this leaked rom?
At the moment NO
18) Will I lose SDCARD data if I flash this firmware?
19) So an overclock is possible?
20) Can not use 3g with data ?
Manually enter access points