Updated to Cwmod recovery version 184.108.40.206 for GT-S500L
I recommend you use heimdall to flash it.
I don't recommend to use odin, but I packaged it to be flashable with odin anyway . It seems some people have problems with odin YMMV.
I recommend to use heimdall
In the attachments is the original recovery.img so you can revert to stock if you want.
Power button is the only one that works to select current option
heimdall or odin
How to install :
1)7z e cwmod-GT-S7500L.zip
2)7z e cwmod-GT-S7500L.tar.md5 ; you will get file recovery.img
You could also use unzip then rename to just .tar then extract recovery.img using tar
1) put phone in download mode
2) connect phone to pc
3) heimdall flash --recovery recovery.img or heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img
1)unpack zip file to get tar.md5 file then again to get recovery.img
2) put phone in download mode
3) connect phone to pc
I guess is the same command in command line
4) heimdall flash --recovery recovery.img
Using Odin: (You should be using heimdall)
Unpack zip file to get cwmod-GT-S7500L.tar.md5
1) Put phone in download mode
2) Run Odin, connect the phone to PC
3) Click on 'PDA' and choose the 'cwmod-GT-S7500L.tar.md5' file
4) Press the Start Button, wait for reboot.
mb-14 for his fix_reboot.sh script
Corsario_Negro for odin section and testing