FORUMS

View Poll Results: Did you find this thread useful?

Yes, it was very helpful to me.

1,620 Vote(s)
64.08%
No, I didn't feel it helped me.

417 Vote(s)
16.50%
I don't know.

491 Vote(s)
19.42%

[HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

4,428 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,932

Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2020, 03:02 PM |#44791  
Thanks Meter: 271

More
On my Galaxy Note 10+ I'm receiving texts with a time stamp that's ahead of time, for example

Sender: Hello (2:01pm)
Me: Hey! (1:56pm)

My time on my device is correct, and it's set to automatic, I've tried de selecting automatic then re selecting, I've always tried wiping the cache & data for the messages application, still happening

Any ideas please?

(Note: I imported my device, not sure if that makes a difference)
25th March 2020, 02:14 AM |#44792  
Flag Duitama
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Trying to flash ASUS ZenFone Go ZC500TG(Z00VD)
I'm having problems trying to downgrade my ASUS phone. It is stuck on a boot-loop and I never enabled USB debugging. I'm stuck on trying to get the command ./fastboot oem unlock because the operation is not allowed. I now know you can enable USB debugging through ADB but I can't get the drivers to install(I'm on win10 with signed driver enforcement turned off.)powershell error
device manager
25th March 2020, 04:32 AM |#44793  
Thanks Meter: 827

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcl_14

I'm having problems trying to downgrade my ASUS phone. It is stuck on a boot-loop and I never enabled USB debugging. I'm stuck on trying to get the command ./fastboot oem unlock because the operation is not allowed. I now know you can enable USB debugging through ADB but I can't get the drivers to install(I'm on win10 with signed driver enforcement turned off.)

powershell error

device manager

What you need now it's not exactly adb but it looks like you didn't enable OEM unlock option. https://forum.xda-developers.com/asu...nlock-t3368538

Regarding the driver, your device is detected fine under fastboot mode but if you are failing to install some other driver you have to try first updating it by clicking over it with right button of the mouse and browse to the directory which contains what you want to install instead, you have to do it over the driver that's indicating an error.
25th March 2020, 10:56 AM |#44794  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Hi. Lately been using Speedify on both my tablet and my phone. Since my phone also has data, Speedify provides way faster connection on my phone. If I make a hotspot, using Speedify, on my phone, and I connect my tablet, which is also using Speedify, would my connection be slower on the tablet ?
26th March 2020, 12:32 AM |#44795  
Flag Duitama

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubwayChamp

What you need now it's not exactly adb but it looks like you didn't enable OEM unlock option. https://forum.xda-developers.com/asu...nlock-t3368538

Regarding the driver, your device is detected fine under fastboot mode but if you are failing to install some other driver you have to try first updating it by clicking over it with right button of the mouse and browse to the directory which contains what you want to install instead, you have to do it over the driver that's indicating an error.

Thanks, dude. I was getting into such technical stuff and the fix was quite easy. I didn't have an SD card with me but my father lent me one. I installed the .36 firmware and voila. I'm going to try to install the 2017 update and if it doesn't work then I'll stick with .36.
26th March 2020, 11:57 AM |#44796  

More
Adb pull problems
Hey!

I'm completely new to all this, currently trying to apply smali patcher to Magisk with a xiaomi redmi 4x phone. First of all I've met this problem in smali patcher: "!!! ERROR: Incomplete framework dump, required files missing." Googled it, found a video called "CARA COPY FILE SYSTEM/FRAMEWORK LANGSUNG DARI HP KE LAPTOP. UNTUK DIBUAT SMALIPATCHER" (if you want to check it out) the point is he is using these adb commands to copy the system files. Since I didn't have the android studio program the command "adb" didn't work so I googled what is it anyway and downloaded it gave the path and now it's working, just to show you how noob I am and that I really tried to solve this all by myself.
Now in the video at 3:50 he starts the pulling and it skips 2 files and that's my main problem. It won't skip them for me and I stuck at the first "miuisdk.jar".
The exact error is: adb: error: failed to copy 'system/framework/miuisdk.jar' to '.\framework\miuisdk.jar': remote open failed: No such file or directory

Don't know if they guy in the video said anything about that since I couldn't understand a word I was just trying to do everything he did. I tried to google how to skip these files but only found some questions about how NOT to skip them.

Android version: 7.0
MIUI: 10.2
Rooted with TWRP and Magisk. I've been trying to solve this for 4 hours now and I'm going crazy.
26th March 2020, 10:29 PM |#44797  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sztrapp

Hey!

I'm completely new to all this, currently trying to apply smali patcher to Magisk with a xiaomi redmi 4x phone. First of all I've met this problem in smali patcher: "!!! ERROR: Incomplete framework dump, required files missing." Googled it, found a video called "CARA COPY FILE SYSTEM/FRAMEWORK LANGSUNG DARI HP KE LAPTOP. UNTUK DIBUAT SMALIPATCHER" (if you want to check it out) the point is he is using these adb commands to copy the system files. Since I didn't have the android studio program the command "adb" didn't work so I googled what is it anyway and downloaded it gave the path and now it's working, just to show you how noob I am and that I really tried to solve this all by myself.
Now in the video at 3:50 he starts the pulling and it skips 2 files and that's my main problem. It won't skip them for me and I stuck at the first "miuisdk.jar".
The exact error is: adb: error: failed to copy 'system/framework/miuisdk.jar' to '.\framework\miuisdk.jar': remote open failed: No such file or directory

Don't know if they guy in the video said anything about that since I couldn't understand a word I was just trying to do everything he did. I tried to google how to skip these files but only found some questions about how NOT to skip them.

Android version: 7.0
MIUI: 10.2
Rooted with TWRP and Magisk. I've been trying to solve this for 4 hours now and I'm going crazy.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do, please let me know if I'm wrong; if you are trying to pull/copy a file from android root directory to some other place by i.e to your PC the command is very simple to do what I think you're trying to:
Code:
adb pull /system/framework/miuisdk.jar
(if you are inside the adb/fastboot operative folder), check if the file already exists or the Android root path is right.

Anyway if you are rooted you can do it by the "brute" force without many technical requirements; browse with any root file explorer to the mentioned path and copy the file/s directly to a folder of your preference then move it/them to your PC.
27th March 2020, 02:51 AM |#44798  
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Hello guys.Is there any sound app,that i will be able to isolate particular frequency/es from a recorded sound file?
27th March 2020, 04:17 AM |#44799  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,634

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos25k

Hello guys.Is there any sound app,that i will be able to isolate particular frequency/es from a recorded sound file?

Generally speaking, you are describing an equaliser. However, most work on "live" playing sounds rather than a file. But hopefully, this may give you a better search term to start.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
28th March 2020, 06:13 AM |#44800  

More
[ HELP PLEASE ] I have a phone with 3 GB Ram And 16 GB storage Both stays free but whenever I try to play a game or use a app that runs in high resolution ( maybe ) it starts lagging too much.

I think the problem is with my video libs cause when I play a online video I see glitches most of the time which I've seen in custom Roms on my old phone.

Please help me solving this issue.

Here is my devices information :

Manufacturer : Micromax
Model : Canvas Music M1 (Q4261)
CPU : MT6737m (I'm a bit confused cause some apps show's it's Mt6735)
Kernel : 3.18.19
28th March 2020, 07:40 AM |#44801  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xing-Xong

[ HELP PLEASE ] I have a phone with 3 GB Ram And 16 GB storage Both stays free but whenever I try to play a game or use a app that runs in high resolution ( maybe ) it starts lagging too much.

I think the problem is with my video libs cause when I play a online video I see glitches most of the time which I've seen in custom Roms on my old phone.

Please help me solving this issue.

Here is my devices information :

Manufacturer : Micromax
Model : Canvas Music M1 (Q4261)
CPU : MT6737m (I'm a bit confused cause some apps show's it's Mt6735)
Kernel : 3.18.19

Any device can keep RAM totally free (3GB from 3GB) while is on and of course some app is running and resources being used, and regarding storage, with an Android O.S installed this takes some space from it and from 16GB it should use about 3GB.

Most of the parts of firmwares for devices using mtk6737 SoCs are based on mt6735 so they're not a great update and was a sort of bridge between old 32 bit devices and new-coming 64 bit devices that firstly didn't use real 64 bit software.

I don't think that libs have a great play to role here but if your device is really using mtk6737 the specs are very limited to handle RAM eater games with high resolution, take a look here https://www.techcenturion.com/mediatek-mt6737.

"OS : Stock TouchWiz"? This make me think on a faked Samsung (old) ROM.

And finally if your device is lower than expected like this https://www.mysmartprice.com/mobile/...ic-m1-msp14224 things get worse.
The Following User Says Thank You to SubwayChamp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SubwayChamp Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, beginner, confused, guidance, help needed, help thread, lost, newbie, noob, questions and answers

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)