Is SGM GT-S5570I same as GT-S5570?
No.Please do not use SGM GT-S5570 roms for GT-S5570I or vice versa as they have different hardware
Example GT-S5570I has a maximum of 832MHZ while GT-S5570 has a maximum of 600MHZ
Rooting SGM GT-S5570I
Copy it to your sd card
Go to recovery by pressing vol. up button + home button + power button
Use Volume up and down to move up and down and home button to select
Press update from sdcard and find this file and select it.
CWM on GT-S5570I
Place it in your SD card
Just go to Update from SD card in recovery
You will have to flash through recovery every time if you want to go to CWM recovery
Now you can flash roms.
Odin not detecting my phone?
You might be using the Odin Multi Downloader for SGM GT-S5570
Hard Bricked or Soft Bricked?
As long as you can go to download mode by pressing Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button, It is a Soft Brick
Fixing Soft Brick
1. Download this: S5570I.rar
2. Open Odin3_v1.84.exe
3. Press BOOTLOADER and choose DefaultCalData....
4. Press PIT and choose tassve_0623.pit
5. Press PDA and choose PDA_S5570I....
6. Press PHONE and choose MODEM_S5570I....
7. Press CSC and choose GT-S5570I-MULTI....
8. Shut down your phone if it isn't
9. Reboot it in ODIN Mode (Volume Down + Home + Power)
10. Press Volume Up to enter The Odin Download Mode
11. Now the ODIN should recognize your phone (Yellow text comes up in the program LEFT upper corner)
12. Press start
13. Just wait and your phone will auto reboot.
Change the language by pressing the bottom right button when booted, because it will start at some language i don't know
PLEASE DO BOOTLOADER BEFORE PIT OR IT WILL HANG!!
ODIN IS IN THIS FILE
Remember, this is for SGM GT-S5570I
Ask Questions if you have difficulties