All Russians can follow this link: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=21639622 with guides in russian.
Since I found here on XDA my kernel taken from russian forum I decided to open this thread.
For those who need classic root on I9500 (SER) I have built the kernel with root and hereafter 3 files attached for you:
1. Kernel (insecure) with root (SuperSU, busybox). (boot.img.tar). Kernel (zImage) is not modified.
2. Recovery (recovery_exp.tar) from cofface.
3. Stock kernel (Kernel_XXUADMK.tar)
How to obtain the root:
1. Flash boot.img.tar via Odin as PDA
2. Reboot, then start SuperSU. It will ask to update binary. Tap "yes". That's all. You have a root access.
3. If you need fresher version of SuperSU, you may always update it via GooglePlay then update binary via SuperSU.
4. Then, if you need modified recovery, you may flash recovery_exp.tar (via Odin as PDA) or another suitable recovery.
5. If you need OTA, Kies update etc you may keep root with official kernel. In this case you don't flash the recovery and after step #3 you flash the stock kernel back. It removes "Custom" status.
P.S. boot.img.tar is not the latest build of russian XXUAMDK kernel. latest XXUAMDK has restrictive SELinux and cannot be rooted in that way.
stock_kernel_XXUAMDK.tar - this is restrictive kernel. You will lose the root.
UPD: XXUAMDK Kernel with root (based on Samsung Update 1): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=20
UPD: pit file taken from russian I9500 (same as Indian one) I9500_RU.tar - this is not a tarball archive. Just change .tar extension on .pit
UPD: XXUAMDK Kernel with root (based on Samsung Update 1). busybox, su, superuser, SELinux disabled, exFAT.
Credits to: wanam, AndreiLux for the config.