The Pub

Search This thread

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
The OnePlus 6t is a solid device! And if you want to hookup on playing on Xbox live dude let me know! I'm following you there as well, same username as here

The touchscreen is just solid. Its running oxygen os on Android Pie. No issues at all, just takes time to get use to and am amazing upgrade from the Onpleus 3t

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thesoldier

thesoldier

Nov 18, 2012
Baltimore
I ended up getting a Pixel 3! Then went back to the 2 XL lol.

I used it for a couple weeks but the battery was meh. The screen was good and speakers were a big step up, but something about the 2 XL I just really really like. At least I'll be able to sell the 3 for more than I bought it for

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: ShapesBlue

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
I ended up getting a Pixel 3! Then went back to the 2 XL lol.

I used it for a couple weeks but the battery was meh. The screen was good and speakers were a big step up, but something about the 2 XL I just really really like. At least I'll be able to sell the 3 for more than I bought it for

Nice brother! Loving my OnePlus 6t. No real issues. Wish I would of waited and for the newer McLaren version.

Dude if you ever want to play a game online on Xbox live let me know man

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
Hey how the hell has everyone been??? Getting a new device very soon!!! Pretty excited about it!!! What's everyone rocking these days?

thesoldier

Nov 18, 2012
Baltimore
Hey how the hell has everyone been??? Getting a new device very soon!!! Pretty excited about it!!! What's everyone rocking these days?
What's up buddy! Still got my trusty pixel 2xl, honestly the first time I held on to a phone for more than a year. What you getting soon? Also, I'm about to have a kid! We're due in August

Reactions: ShapesBlue

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
What's up buddy! Still got my trusty pixel 2xl, honestly the first time I held on to a phone for more than a year. What you getting soon? Also, I'm about to have a kid! We're due in August
About to be a dad? First time? Mine are both almost adults now. A lot has happened this year. I have brain cancer. It's called glioblastoma. Dude we should exchange numbers maybe and talk over text or whatever else. I'd love to catch up. Just got my brand new OnePlus 7 pro yesterday. 12gb of ram and 256gb storage.

thesoldier

Nov 18, 2012
Baltimore
About to be a dad? First time? Mine are both almost adults now. A lot has happened this year. I have brain cancer. It's called glioblastoma. Dude we should exchange numbers maybe and talk over text or whatever else. I'd love to catch up. Just got my brand new OnePlus 7 pro yesterday. 12gb of ram and 256gb storage.
Holy crap man that's terrible. I'll pm you my number

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my bachelors degree today
    This is his mother. I'm sorry. I tried to figure out his sign in info so I could tell you. Yes he drowned and he will be missed by many. There's a facebook page dedicated to him. https://www.facebook.com/MykelMcFallsmissedandloved?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark
    I wanted to respond to this but wanted to take some time thinking about it.

Your son was a great guy. Even though I know nothing about his personal life, I can certainly tell you that he was selfless and truly wanted to help people no matter what it regarded.

I distinctly remember at one point, another member was contemplating suicide. He gave him some of his contact information and told him he could contact him anytime to discuss anything he wanted to. People like that are few and far between. The fact that he would reach out to a complete stranger and personally help him through tough times really shows the type of person he is. It really impressed me how kind and selfless he was for his age.

I do believe there is a heaven of some sort, and somebody that kind and caring has to end up there. Even though his time here was short, I'm sure he's reached a point in his life that few people ever reach. You should be very proud of him. He certainly impacted my life on that specific day.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    ymu2yquq.jpg

;)

Sent from my HTC6500LVWBLU using Tapatalk 4

If I've helped, please hit the thanks button
    I learned to drive a stick in a 1930 Model a coupe. My first "car" was a 55 Chevy stepside truck with "3 on the tree". One day I will own another. My wife and I have a lot of great memories from high school with that truck.... 24 years ago... Damn time flies!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    S-OFF on the HTC One M8 released today. Basically the mother of all rooted, allows full access. Just thought I'd add to the device envy lol.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

If I've helped, please hit the thanks button