FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[uccw][icons]sspyed: for vintage & retro lovers

453 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,424

By sspyed, Senior Member on 2nd May 2013, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Due to repeated requests in more emails than I can handle, I have decided to share my work in a thread of my own alongside my tumblr account.

+ FAQ - Read Me First

I make a point of it to produce high resolution work that is completely scaleable so be sure to always play with your launcher's Icon Size features for homescreen, dock, folder & appdrawer and scale the icons to suit your preference
If you aren't using either Apex or Nova, you really should be.

+ Questions or Requests: You'll have a much better chance hitting me with an email or PM, haha--I'm hardly ever on xda for long.

Quote:

+ Donate Work / Why Not Google Play?
Any icontheme apks you don't find via the links in OP are donate work--about once in every 5 freebies I get the whacky idea of releasing something for $1.50
If you like my work, feel free to purchase some of the donate stuff or simply donate using the button under the avatar. For purchases send email or simply PM me here for info--that's what that feature is for after all!

+ Most importantly, enjoy the freebies and be sure to give feedback!
Also, please do not post mirrors of my uploads.

ALL DOWNLOADS ARE HERE

+ Special Thanks:

• my buddy @bagarwa for helping me first figure out Eclipse and translating my designs into an icontheme apk--without his help we all would've had to endure my zips much longer, haha. Check him out - GPlus | GPlay
  • my good pal Jeppe aka @blackbearblanc for contributing over 50 base icons for my utility iconsets. Check him out - GPlus | tumblr | GPlay
  • the highly talented Ryan aka @manic_nimrod for contributing over 50 more icon bases for my utility iconsets. Check him out website | GPlay | twitter

Now how about I set this off with some of my older iconsets--look around for more recent work

The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to sspyed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sspyed Ad-Free

2nd May 2013, 06:08 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn NY

Donate to Me
More

And here's a new set to help break this thread in, haha. Enjoy!
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to sspyed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sspyed Ad-Free
2nd May 2013, 06:16 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2,246

More
Very nice icons! Keep it up!
2nd May 2013, 08:09 PM |#4  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 2,955

More
These are great!
2nd May 2013, 08:58 PM |#5  
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U WANT MY LOCATION?
Thanks Meter: 196

More
I can see why people keep sending you requests!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2
3rd May 2013, 05:15 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn NY

Donate to Me
More

Vintage beer caps by request. Play around with Apex/Nova iconsizing feature and get the look you want.
After the weekend I shall be uploading updated versions for all iconsets--quite a few icons added. If you'd like to see any icons supported now would be the time

+ If you have any requests of your own msg me (PM) or email me if you don't do that already, haha. Enjoy!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sspyed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sspyed Ad-Free
4th May 2013, 06:00 AM |#7  
NY
Thanks Meter: 1,018

More
Don't see a download link for "gauges"? Great work tho!

Requests-
App drawer
Facebook Messenger
Pandora
Twitter
4th May 2013, 02:56 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
wow
very nice!
4th May 2013, 07:00 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn NY

Donate to Me
More

Another free utility iconset--comes in 4 Google colors as specified by the lil lady that requested these, and standard gray for the boys. Recommend a light homescreen setup for these but you all know what you're doing

Considering making a matching apps iconset out of this as well, and having it be my first attempt at an icontheme apk. Will see after the weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by btm fdr

Don't see a download link for "gauges"? Great work tho!

Gauges are paid work chum check tumblr for details.
Also I'll get right on adding your requests--I've personally just been using the launcher icons (Nova Icon for Nova drawer etc) for appdrawer as I find the standard drawer icon pretty ugly, haha. But I shall add it toute suite
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sspyed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sspyed Ad-Free
4th May 2013, 08:59 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Sweet! Thanks
5th May 2013, 04:29 AM |#11  
NY
Thanks Meter: 1,018

More
Another request.. xda

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags