DOWNLOADS AT THE BOTTOM
READ FIRST THEN DO (Dont do this the first time you read this)
I have made a .zip file so that you can fix your Motorola Atrix 4G Hard OR Soft Bricked!
1. Unzip files to a WINDOWS computer with archiving program (archiving program preferred but not required).
2. Not requred to read: READ ME!!!!!!!!.txt if you read this...
3. Install everything in INSTALL ME BEFORE STEP ONE (in bricked folder).
4. Open step one and flash me.
5. Flash 1FF-olympus-user-2.3.6-4.5.141-111212-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P012.sbf with RSD Lite (it should say failed to boot 1 when finished).
6. When done go back and open step two, part one, and the Open MAIN and select 1 folders.
7. Open Main and select 1
8. FOLLOW THE STEPS AND IF YOU GET FAILED TO BOOT 0x1000 DO NOT WORRY
9. Go to part two of step one
10. Open MAIN and select 2
11. FOLLOW ALL STEPS (it should say unlocked in the top left corner when done)
12. Go to step three
13. Choose if you want
a. Gingerbread stock no root.
b. Ice Cream Sandwich stock root (YES ICS FOR YOUR ATRIX NOT A THEME)
c. Jelly Bean root (CyanogenMod 10.1)
14. Put the .zip/.zip's in a memory card.
15. Turn on the phone (Power button AND volume DOWN button)
16. Go to Android Recovery and press the volume up button
17.Make a backup to sd card! (nandroid backup)
18. Open install .zip from sd card, select Internal (if its not there its in external)
19. Flash desired firmware (ICS, Cynogenmod, or Gingerbread) and reboot the phone.
On reboot phone will startup by saying unlocked (top left corner) and it will flicker the screen and eventually turn black, BE PATIENT BOOTING YOUR PHONE WILL TAKE A WHILE ESPECIALLY THE FIRST TIME!
NOTE THERE IS A RAMFIX.zip IN THE ICS FOLDER THIS IS FOR IF YOU ARE USING THE ATRIX 4G INTERNATIONALLY (Do not flash if you are in the U.S)
DO NOT USE ON BELL ATRIX THIS IS FOR AT&T ONLY. (sorry the international user thing is misleading, it means for at&t Atrix 4G in international country
NOTE: Carrier does not matter i.e i have a at&t Atrix 4G on T-Mobile... )
Are you tech savvy just switch the roms i provided with any other one (Make sure to follow instructions on how to flash THAT SPECIFIC ROM)
Thats it guys please hit that thanks button (he doesn't bite )
Post below if it does or does not work!!!!!
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for damage to your phone this worked for me.
I PROMISE DAILY CHECKS TO THIS FORUM ONLY SO IF YOU HOTLINK THOSE PEOPLE ARE YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE POST A LINK IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU HOTLINK THIS WORK FEEL FREE TO ASK THEIR QUESTIONS HERE.
I DO NOT OWN ICS OR CYNOGENMOD AS WELL AS THE BATCH FILE THAT YOU RUN ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATORS LINKS ABOVE PLEASE CREDIT THEM AND ME IF YOU HOTLINK THIS WORK.
UPDATES TO THE FILE COME AS REQUIRED I WILL INFORM YOU IF THEY HAPPEN
ICS ROM HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1930645 (Only a reference)
Cyanogenmod is JELLYBEAN 4.2.2
See Cyanogenmod on the Atrix before installing it!
See it HERE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWt2Ny7mdMQ
v2.0 Beef: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-yH...it?usp=sharing
v1.0 Bacon: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-yH...czNUpFMmM/edit
(Also available on mobile device!)
v2.0 CM 10.1 IS IN THE FOLDER
Bugfix for STEP ONE
Download speed increased (For some computers)
v1.0 Created xAtrix
Post them here OR go to the xAtrix website and got to the forum, click start a dicussion and ill look into it!