FORUMS

[16 May] Official STOCK firmware collection for Galaxy S4 (AT&T/SGH-I337)

1,319 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,599

Post Reply Email Thread
Here you can find all stock firmwares for AT&T version of Galaxy S 4 (SGH-I337) superphone!

I decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to hotfile.com shutdown, we are transfering firmware files to other mirrors. Stay tuned. This thread will be updated with new links as soon as possible!
Meanwhile you can always download latest (latest = 4th Dec +) firmware from SGH-I337 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at: SGH-I337 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

Enjoy!

PS: This downloads are powered by Samsung-Updates.com , Sammobile (thanks! you were first!) and Samsung's KIES !
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AdamLange For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdamLange Ad-Free
4th May 2013, 04:54 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 6,201

Donate to Me
More
1. This should be in a different section

2. There is already a thread for this exact download in and which I provided a FASTER link than what HotFile is
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2261573

And if anyone sees this thread and wants to download it, Here is a fast no wait time link
http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...FStock+Odin%2F
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hyelton Ad-Free
4th May 2013, 05:03 PM |#3  
Retired Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Flag Sequim WA
Thanks Meter: 15,913

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

1. This should be in a different section

2. There is already a thread for this exact download in and which I provided a FASTER link than what HotFile is
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2261573

And if anyone sees this thread and wants to download it, Here is a fast no wait time link
http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...FStock+Odin%2F

1) I think this is a more appropriate section than the dev section, pulling firmware from FUS is not development

2) This one seems to be where he plans to list every firmware that pops up.

Wouldn't complain about an additional mirror
4th May 2013, 05:15 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 6,201

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase

1) I think this is a more appropriate section than the dev section, pulling firmware from FUS is not development

2) This one seems to be where he plans to list every firmware that pops up.

Wouldn't complain about an additional mirror

If thread exsits I think the other should be removed then instead of having 2 places. Most of the time I see a Stock all in one thread its usually in Development. And as long as the person that made the thread UPDATES it when New files come out, Ive seen them not get updated before too.
4th May 2013, 05:23 PM |#5  
Flag Winter Garden, FL
Thanks Meter: 678

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

If thread exsits I think the other should be removed then instead of having 2 places. Most of the time I see a Stock all in one thread its usually in Development. And as long as the person that made the thread UPDATES it when New files come out, Ive seen them not get updated before too.

I think the Development Thread is the correct location. Whenever I look for a Rom, whether stock or custom I check the development thread first. That is also the location I look for modems and kernels.
The Following User Says Thank You to rfb813 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rfb813 Ad-Free
4th May 2013, 05:39 PM |#6  
Retired Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Flag Sequim WA
Thanks Meter: 15,913

Donate to Me
More
The thread is staying here, it is the most appropriate place. Pulling firmware is not development work. Adam Lange is known for updating his firmware threads, and often providing firmware packages others are unable to. His site is also a great resource when looking for harder to find samsung firmware.
4th May 2013, 05:43 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Warsaw

More
This is stock rom not development one. Its good to have one thread to handle all stock firmware list with download links. As in every device forum.

Adam Outler's thread got only one stock rom, so its different, this one will be updated when new one will pop up

Adam
16th May 2013, 07:00 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Warsaw

More
Thread updated with latest ROM Enjoy!
16th May 2013, 07:21 PM |#9  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 63

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLange

Here you can find all stock firmwares for AT&T version of Galaxy S 4 (SGH-I337) superphone!

I decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):

Build Date: 27.04.2013 -> Region: ATT (AT&T) PDA: I337UCUAMDL Changelist: 453947 Android: 4.2.2 Download Link or Download Kernel
Build Date: 09.04.2013 -> Region: ATT (AT&T) PDA: I337UCUAMDB Changelist: 440216 Android: 4.2.2 Download Link or Download Kernel

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at: SGH-I337 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

Enjoy!

PS: This downloads are powered by Samsung-Updates.com , Sammobile (thanks! you were first!) and Samsung's KIES !

Thanks! hopefully a nice kernel gets uploaded soon
2nd June 2013, 06:59 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
thank you for the great posting. It was very helpful!
4th June 2013, 02:45 AM |#11  
Flag Durham, NC
Thanks Meter: 3,181

Donate to Me
More
I have added US Galaxy S 4 firmware pages to my website. In addition to the full stock firmware, I also mirror the OTA update ZIPs. Each time there's an OTA, I'll need someone to pull the OTA file from /cache or, better yet, check your adb logcat and see if the direct URL to the file is in there. Thanks! http://randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware/galaxy-s4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The Following User Says Thank You to oldblue910 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oldblue910 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)