FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: WICH BASE YOU WANT IN NEXT ROM?

CM

39 Vote(s)
50.00%
AOKP

17 Vote(s)
21.79%
AOSP

22 Vote(s)
28.21%

[ROM]EXTRAordinary CM 10.1-SGS3-4 (JDQ39E) 5/19/2013 UPDATE

1,773 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,062

By ph.miki, Senior Member on 7th May 2013, 10:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

EXTRAordinary CM 10.1-SGS3-4
(JDQ39E CM10.1)

Quote:

[B]In this ROM has invested a lot of effort. I managed to reduce battery draining, maintain stability. Unfortunately, EXTRAordinary team no longer exists, so I got to do everything myself. Great support and help they've given me malcho, rodman01 ,erpurohit. For that I will always be grateful to them. We wish you comfortable use of this ROM!!!.

I ask all the people who visit this thread, to help me get my reputation and the reputation of people who helped me make this ROM. Please give five stars to this topic. I do not want a war with anyone, but this is degrading and no motivation for my future work. Thanks to all the users who have understanding!!!

CHANGELOG:

Latest source build cm10.1.
Semaphore 2.9.25s(Rom is patched for bigmem).
Semaphore manager as system app.
Google apps removed.Gapps is must flash after flash rom.
EXTRAordinary boot animation.
AccuWeather Widget SGS III
Radio GSM / Modem:
- XXJVY
Google keyboard and Samsung keyboard
Fully Deodexed
Zipaligned APKs
Rooted (Super SU)
BusyBox Installed
Android Source Code vastly improved and optimized
Init.d Support
Rsync Support
UserInit Support
Bash & Nano Support
Native SIP/VOIP Support
OpenSSH Support (ssh, sshd, scp, stfp)
HSPA+ Support
OpenVPN Support
Ad-Hoc Network Support
EXT4 File System Optimizations
NO BATTERY DRAINING
and much more.........

BIG CREDITS TO:
malcho
burakgon
Cyanogenmod team
erpurohit and rodman01 (facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/DroidInvanders )
MassDesign (https://www.facebook.com/MassDesign.kt)
and me

Made two versions of this ROM. Classic CM 10.1 and thematized.

First dowload classic rom then the theme you install after installing classic rom.
The choice is yours.

Thank you for your support and trust

INSTALLATION

-Copy ROM to enternal SDcard
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache
-wipe system
-wipe davlik cache
-go to recovery and install rom from SDcard

DOWNLOAD LINK: EXTRAordinary CM 10.1-SGS3-4

Google Apps: GAPPS 4.2.2
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THEMATIZE: THEME

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman01

Hi there, I uploaded 2 files with transparent statusbar for the CM10.1-SGS3-4 version. Please have a look at this/my post or in OP of my thread.

center clocks by rodman01

CenterClockvExtraordinary_SGS3-4_white.zip and CenterClockvExtraordinary_SGS3-4_blue.zip

Quote:

Another nice surprise from erpurohit
S4 Notification Center for EXTRAordinary

Attached Files
File Type: zip angela_kernel_sgs_v2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.77 MB, 1004 views)
File Type: zip TouchWiz_Fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.23 MB, 823 views)
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free

7th May 2013, 11:29 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation EXTRAordinary GALAXY S IV-1 (JDQ39E CM10.1) 5/7/2013
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************************

DOWNLOAD LINK : EXTRAordinary GALAXY S IV-1 (JDQ39E CM10.1) 5/7/2013

Google Apps: GAPPS 4.2.2

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************************

PEOPLE WHO sabotage my work, let's calm down. OTHERWISE ALL APPLY administrator. not passed 1 MINUTE, somebody downgrades TO 1 STAR. Is it a disease, jealousy, really do not know. Please, sir, do not degrade until you look my work. If you do not like, just passed away. anyone I have not done anything wrong, I know there are good people which will raise the RATING OF THIS REALY GOOD ROM!!!

THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING!!!!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
7th May 2013, 11:42 PM |#3  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Great!! Cheers.. Thank you for this ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to akash6969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akash6969 Ad-Free
7th May 2013, 11:47 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akash6969

Great!! Cheers.. Thank you for this ROM

Thank you. I hope you'll like it. Even if thy sabotage me!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
7th May 2013, 11:54 PM |#5  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph.miki

Thank you. I hope you'll like it. Even if thy sabotage me!

Well I really liked your first ROM - extraordinary, so no reason why I wont like this!!!!

Thanks for your hard work!!
The Following User Says Thank You to akash6969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akash6969 Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 06:49 AM |#6  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 4,355

Donate to Me
More
Nice one
The Following User Says Thank You to malcho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift malcho Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 02:18 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akash6969

Well I really liked your first ROM - extraordinary, so no reason why I wont like this!!!!

Thanks for your hard work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcho

Nice one

Thanks fiends
The Following User Says Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 02:58 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
PEOPLE WHO sabotage my work, let's calm down. OTHERWISE ALL APPLY administrator. not passed 1 MINUTE, somebody downgrades TO 1 STAR. Is it a disease, jealousy, really do not know. Please, sir, do not degrade until you look my work. If you do not like, just passed away. anyone I have not done anything wrong, I know there are good people which will raise the RATING OF THIS REALY GOOD ROM!!!

THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 03:04 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hy all
how its battery life on this rom?Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to QuickCs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QuickCs Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 03:07 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickCs

Hy all
how its battery life on this rom?Thanks

It is good. U need to make istall clean, like in instruction.The rom is realy GOOD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 04:52 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Admistrator was informed the issue rating. I hope for a quick response and a warning to those who work it.

P.S. These are two members of this community.
The Following User Says Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)