Xloud/Bravia Pre-activate Settings 100% working (updates)

Search This thread

venkat kamesh

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 11, 2012
Tirupati
xdaforums.com
images

I had successfully completed xloud/bravia to cm9 only

But I had activated the files but there is no option yet.. i am editing the framework according to it :p

how can i say its working is the two points

flashing my edited settings/dsp without any files... in this case when you try to increase volume you will not get any sound played

flashing my edited settings/dsp with all files... in this case when you try to increase volume you will get sound played :p

now only framework left but now xloud/bravia is activated and you can experience it :p

Download

CLICK HERE

I am now working with framework codes for check box for ON/OFF so you can confirm as it works :p

Soon it will be available for cm10 (for latest versions).. with 100% working process

I will provide the tut of codes i applied to it... for both cm9/10 ( including settings/framework/dsp)

I am sure you will find the best difference and you can experience it great. Comment your experience here don't forget :good:

Thanks for Yash98 for the add_to_buildprop script

Arbing

Oct 31, 2012
redrodu the

Oh my God!!!

This is great i'll try it for my cm9 on sola:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images

I had successfully completed xloud/bravia to cm9 only

But I had activated the files but there is no option yet.. i am editing the framework according to it :p

how can i say its working is the two points

flashing my edited settings/dsp without any files... in this case when you try to increase volume you will not get any sound played

flashing my edited settings/dsp with all files... in this case when you try to increase volume you will get sound played :p

now only framework left but now xloud/bravia is activated and you can experience it :p

Download

CLICK HERE

I am now working with framework codes for check box for ON/OFF so you can confirm as it works :p

Soon it will be available for cm10 (for latest versions).. with 100% working process

I will provide the tut of codes i applied to it... for both cm9/10 ( including settings/framework/dsp)

I am sure you will find the best difference and you can experience it great. Comment your experience here don't forget :good:

Thanks for Yash98 for the add_to_buildprop script

Thanks bro :)

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda premium
    Thanks bro :)

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda premium

with my pleasure

thanks so much !!! =D

with my pleasure

its working on xperia sola with cm9 ??

hope it works good ;)