Remove All Ads from XDA

Paying It Forward

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By jdsinglebarrel, Member on 9th May 2013, 06:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all,

No Longer Available

I have two Otterbox Commuter cases and one Otterbox Defender case for the HTC EVO 3D. I have the HTC EVO 4G LTE and no longer need these cases (obviously). Instead of trying to sell it on CL or eBay, I figured I'd help someone out on here. Here's the deal, you pay for all shipping costs and it's yours. Simple as that. I'd prefer to give it to a dev if any of them are interested however, I'm not worried about who grabs it. Either PM me or post in this thread.

jd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdsinglebarrel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jdsinglebarrel Ad-Free

9th May 2013, 11:03 PM |#2  
Flag Beaufort, SC
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Did I miss the boat?
10th May 2013, 10:47 PM |#3  
Flag Bluemont
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsinglebarrel

Hey all,

I have two Otterbox Commuter cases and one Otterbox Defender case for the HTC EVO 3D. I have the HTC EVO 4G LTE and no longer need these cases (obviously). Instead of trying to sell it on CL or eBay, I figured I'd help someone out on here. Here's the deal, you pay for all shipping costs and it's yours. Simple as that. I'd prefer to give it to a dev if any of them are interested however, I'm not worried about who grabs it. Either PM me or post in this thread.

jd

Good looking out on Paying it Forward.

"Sent making quotation marks with my fingers "
13th May 2013, 02:56 PM |#4  
Flag Norfolk, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Let me know if you still have one?
14th May 2013, 10:29 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Boulder
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Sorry for delay. I will be shipping this out to a member on here. Thanks for the replies.

jd
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)