NEW NEXUS 7 Specs!

342 posts
Thanks Meter: 91

By Qbancelli, Senior Member on 10th May 2013, 04:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/...o-analyst-says

http://www.androidauthority.com/nexu...s4-pro-206454/

First day buy for me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Qbancelli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Qbancelli Ad-Free

10th May 2013, 04:28 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hmm, Now I get to decide if I should wait for the announcement, or return my Nexus 7 now....
The Following User Says Thank You to mvan4310 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mvan4310 Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 05:04 AM |#3  
Flag Rocky Mountain High
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Looks like I bought mine at the wrong time, oh well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
10th May 2013, 05:48 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
If these specs are accurate, I'm a little concerned about battery life. Doesn't the current gen Nexus 7 have a 4350 mah battery? With a 1080p screen and slightly smaller battery you'd be lucky to get decent battery life even with a more efficient soc. They should have stuck with current resolution or improved battery capacity.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
10th May 2013, 06:29 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Looks good but yes concerned about battery life. Also needs 2GB of Ram. But if its $199 for 16GB and $249 for 32GB then its a first day buy for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Razorblood For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Razorblood Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 07:20 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Not concerned.
There is no way Google wiil put out a Nexus 7 successor with much worst battery life.
10th May 2013, 09:05 AM |#8  
Flag "this don't look like the coachella valley to me..." --bugs bunny
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up i'll be there...
if the specs for the next generation of nexus 7 come even anywhere close to this, i am [IN]. the funniest part of this is the timing... tomorrow i am giving my self-rooted, completely customized and "fully loaded" 1st gen nexus 7 to a good buddy of mine as a gesture of kindness since his ex just left him earlier this week and stole his laptop pc (and much other stuff). i guess karma is on my side right now!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to microskomp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift microskomp Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 10:23 AM |#9  
Flag LONDON
Thanks Meter: 155

More
to be honest....... whats everyone getting excited about? all i see is added cam.?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chismay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chismay Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 10:54 AM |#10  
Flag East Coast of Canada
Thanks Meter: 82

More
I just bought a used Nexus 7 for a good price, so no 2nd generation Nexus 7 for me...
Oh well, I saved a lot of money and got it a few months earlier (who knows how long it will take us to get it here in Canada, especially if it sells out fast again).
I don't care about the camera since I don't plan to take pictures with it and I have a camera in my smartphone. Slightly better screen and processor is nice but not worth the extra money.
The Following User Says Thank You to gc84245 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gc84245 Ad-Free
10th May 2013, 11:12 AM |#11  
Flag I live on a Stone Hill.
Thanks Meter: 2,583

Donate to Me
More
I just bought a nexus and dont need any better specs, for me there's no need to upgrade,if everything runs fast no need for next nexus.

Sent from my MT15i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy-Geenexus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tommy-Geenexus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)