{XOOM2} What have you done to improve the Xyboard /xoom2??

Search This thread

csmoore88

May 1, 2011
Thanks to xda, runandhide05,Zeppelinrox, hashcode, and a few more I have one helluva Xyboard! I am running RAZR I launcher with circle widget 3d and favorite contact widget. Complete with quick settings and quick view notification badges. I have it debloated and mostly de_blurred. V6 SUPERCHARGER (ZEPPELINROX) Has this baby fast n smooth and multitasking with up to 70 apps at a time! Whoo hoo!! NWKENT's blue wifi circle and ninja morphed icons this dude is a BAD ASS!!!! Full functioning google now and 4.2 camera with photosphere I feel like a kid in a computer store :) THANKS TO YOU ALL...This is fun.

What about u?

Sent from my bad asssssss. MZ617 and 1/2

big ach

Sep 14, 2006
Florida!
Rooted

Setcpu maxed out

Adw launcher ex

Rotation locker to make sure all my apps rotate automatically

Debloated as much as I can

How did you get Google now fully functional? I got it to work but it wasn't the latest version and voice is not working

Sent from my Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 with Verizon Wireless 4G LTE

big ach

Sep 14, 2006
Florida!
Hey csmoore,

Quick question, I'm only getting 50% on v6 supercharger.... any advice to get it to 100% ?

csmoore88

May 1, 2011
Hey csmoore,

Quick question, I'm only getting 50% on v6 supercharger.... any advice to get it to 100% ?

Yes. You have to have a computer with adb, android sdk, Java dev kit setup. You have to patch services.jar to get 100% its all in the op but the part about setting up the environment variables with Java and adb. Google it...if you don't know I mean...its all there. Hope this helped. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk 2

big ach

Sep 14, 2006
Florida!
Yes. You have to have a computer with adb, android sdk, Java dev kit setup. You have to patch services.jar to get 100% its all in the op but the part about setting up the environment variables with Java and adb. Google it...if you don't know I mean...its all there. Hope this helped. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Thanks for your reply buddy, I'll look into it! Much appreciated!

csmoore88

May 1, 2011
Rooted

Setcpu maxed out

Adw launcher ex

How did you get Google now fully functional? I got it to work but it wasn't the latest version and voice is not working

Look up runandhide05 his dev host site has all his works and one is for g now xyboard. Before you flash it with safesteap rename the existing google voice actions or googlequicksearch box by adding bak to the name. After you flash it rename it to re install it. Don't set any defaults because the microphone will go away if you don on homescreen and it will say google/Google. Looks bad. Make sure you have the right google text to speech engine and all is well. Hope this is what you wanted. :D

csmoore88

May 1, 2011
Rooted

Setcpu maxed out

Adw launcher ex

Did you get G now?
If you want a better way to control rotation...and TONS of other cool options look up XPOSED FRAMEWORK!!!! Its revolutionary.

Also have theme engine like CM...T-MOBILE. I have ten themes already installed working great.

big ach

Sep 14, 2006
Florida!
I got Gnow partially working, its an older version, and no voice. Whatever I'm too lazy to take it further. Back to old search.

But I got v6supercharger working at 50% and really feeling a difference there. Xyboard is running just how i want it to now!!!

akihiro034

Aug 1, 2012
Sir,
Please share it to me how you do it if its okay, I own xoom here at gulf region Saudi arabia, Really appreciate your advice same like you I want improvement in my XOOM 2 unit..

Regards,
Akihiro:rolleyes:

Sent from my XOOM 2 using xda app-developers app

mtvdeo

Jul 12, 2010
Montevideo
Is there any 1% battery mod?

I wish there were more tweaks for the Xyboard. Such a great device without support.

Last edited:

csmoore88

May 1, 2011
Is there any 1% battery mod?

I wish there were more tweaks for the Xyboard. Such a great device without support.

Yes I know. Shameful. But its Motorola's fault for using blur and locking bootloader and no expandable memory. XOOM 1 is the first tablet using android and purely google like nexus line. 3+ years and still tons of dev support and even stock jb. I got one 2 days after release, loved it, that's why I got the xoom2. But only the name is like the original and the rest sucks.

Anyway...just dig around and you will find a lot to work with. Xposed allows several "rom - like " mods on stock ui.

mtvdeo

Jul 12, 2010
Montevideo
Yes I know. Shameful. But its Motorola's fault for using blur and locking bootloader and no expandable memory. XOOM 1 is the first tablet using android and purely google like nexus line. 3+ years and still tons of dev support and even stock jb. I got one 2 days after release, loved it, that's why I got the xoom2. But only the name is like the original and the rest sucks.

Anyway...just dig around and you will find a lot to work with. Xposed allows several "rom - like " mods on stock ui.

Most of the Xposed things I tried didn't really work but I'll try.
All I want is a 1% battery mod and the Jelly Bean themed nav bar. But I can't seem to find any of those. This 1% battery mod doesn't work for me.