FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

easy fix to bootloop in lg optimus 4x hd

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By alexromanc28, Junior Member on 11th May 2013, 04:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
the kdz file method did not work in my cellphone
This was how i recover my cellphone from the bootloop i hope it will be usefull to other people .

-Launch the lg mobile support tool
-Install usb driver lg-p880
- conect the usb cable and press down volume at the same time you will enter in s/w upgradre
- go to software actualization in the lg tool support
- press emergency and recovery mode
- is going to ask you the imei of your cellphone so write down before and have it ready to do this step hit check press ok
- in model search lg p880
- it will open the actualization windows
Is going to make an analis of the pc
- then is going to start the download of the software 566 mb .
Later it will desscompress the file and it will start the actualization then you just have to wait to reach 100 % of the instalation you cellphone should be now reboot and start like before of the bootloop problem you will have all you cellphone information intact you will loose root access nothing else

Press thank if this help you

Sorry my english is not the best

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexromanc28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alexromanc28 Ad-Free

22nd July 2013, 07:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexromanc28

This was how i recover my cellphone from the bootloop i hope it will be usefull to other people .

- conect the usb cable and press down volume at the same time you will enter in s/w upgradre
- is going to ask you the imei of your cellphone so write down before and have it ready to do this step hit check press ok
Later it will desscompress the file and it will start the actualization then you just have to wait to reach 100 % of the instalation you cellphone should be now reboot and start like before of the bootloop problem you will have all you cellphone information intact you will loose root access nothing else

Phone still bootloops. Actually it made it bootloop
15th November 2013, 11:56 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you very much, tried all methods but only this restored my p880 from a bad bootloop
16th November 2013, 02:37 PM |#4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,497

Donate to Me
More
u are working in lg support center ? :P this is just a guide to use the lg support tool. lmao
18th October 2014, 01:40 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
the volume down button was broken and got bootloop when restoring a rom..I cant access to recovery or even software mode..is there other ways to access recovery tru cmd or whatnot?
3rd May 2015, 07:27 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
lg 4x hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexromanc28

Well 3rd step does not work for me lol....FML ... Nothing happens when do it, and yes all drivers are installed including adb...any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)