Here is a short fix for the No Connection Error on play store. It may not work on all devices.
1. Download Total Commander from Play Store or HERE.
2. Install it in your Device.
3. Open Total Commander and goto Root of System. (/ )
4. Open the etc folder.
5. Find the file named "hosts", and hold it for 3 seconds. Choose edit file, and choose Total Commander Text Editor if prompted.
6. Delete everything and paste this at the first line: " 127.0.0.1 localhost". Copy it exactly, dont modify anything.
7. Save the file and overwrite if needed.
Total Commander (Root file explorer I am using): http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23060877489996531
Once again feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I am doing anything wrong.
Please leave a "Thanks!" if it helped!