FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Extended battery recharger

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Raychov, Member on 11th May 2013, 10:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey everyone,
Around 2 months ago my phone had the usb connected to the slot, it fell and the usb port got broken and i had to send it for repairment.
I just got my phone 1 month ago, looking good as new, but i didn't notice that the port was slightly loose, untill now it got so lose that it wouldn't recharge anymore so i decided to get an extended battery charger, the problem is i can't find the right one on amazon or any other website, because i keep finding the US, how do you call those thingies that go into the electricity slot? It's different than the one we use in EU.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could find for me a suitable charger which will work in Italy.

- Thanks

1st July 2013, 02:20 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Adapter for EU
You can just by an US to EU adapter and walah! The current is converted.
23rd July 2013, 10:22 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raychov

Hey everyone,
Around 2 months ago my phone had the usb connected to the slot, it fell and the usb port got broken and i had to send it for repairment.
I just got my phone 1 month ago, looking good as new, but i didn't notice that the port was slightly loose, untill now it got so lose that it wouldn't recharge anymore so i decided to get an extended battery charger, the problem is i can't find the right one on amazon or any other website, because i keep finding the US, how do you call those thingies that go into the electricity slot? It's different than the one we use in EU.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could find for me a suitable charger which will work in Italy.

- Thanks

I haven't made enough posts to be able to post you a link, but if you go to amazon.com and search for:

usb wall charger universal EU

you should be able to find something that works. I did.
31st July 2013, 06:39 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorityVoteIndian

You can just by an US to EU adapter and walah! The current is converted.

This. Most cellphone chargers are universal anyways, you just need to be able to fit them into the wall-socket.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)