FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Do you want new battery icons?

Yes, of course!
 
55 Vote(s)
88.71%
No, i like mine or stock.
 
7 Vote(s)
11.29%

[Aroma][Theme]New Battery Icons || Trasparent Status Bar

4,414 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,367
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Battery Icons for One and Trasparent Status bar

Preview icon pack


- ARCB
- CIRCLE
- CP
- HONEY
- SALITA
- SCALE


- Blue (holo)
- Red
- Yellow
- Green
- Purple
- White

DOWNLOAD Section

- Battery_One: Dev-Host || AndroidFileHost
- T_StatusBar: Dev-Host || AndroidFileHost


Preview




Changelog
Code:
- Initial Release
- 16/05
- Added trasparent statusbar
- 17/05
- Added Font icon zip
Rom compatibility

- Will work on all ROM, but not in stock rom
Request

I can make this icon with your preferite hex color!
And, in the future, will be added new icon style
Credits

Quote:

- Fisha21 for his aroma as my base
- Patrics83 for support
- VillainROM team - for their awesome VillainTheme system
- OlliG
- Team Venom

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Guich For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Guich Ad-Free
 
 
15th May 2013, 03:20 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich

Hi.
I'm thinking to do some battery icon for our One, so, someone will have new battery icon like this?
I'm asking because i lost a lot of time for this battery in HOX section.

I can add new stuff here

So, please, vote the poll!

Cheers

Do it!
15th May 2013, 04:04 PM |#3  
Mangtas_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Come on I'm waiting..

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
15th May 2013, 04:25 PM |#4  
Guich's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 3,367
 
Donate to Me
More
Setting up aroma!

V1 will contain this battery

15th May 2013, 06:32 PM |#5  
MaximN97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich

Setting up aroma!

V1 will contain this battery

Hy guich you make me an apk for my hox with viper. Its possible that you make a flashable ZIP Fit your status bar? I use maximus 6. Love this CM statusbar style. Here is a link
http://db.tt/kna0fzdV



Sent from my Maximus One Beast
15th May 2013, 11:01 PM |#6  
Guich's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 3,367
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximN97

Hy guich you make me an apk for my hox with viper. Its possible that you make a flashable ZIP Fit your status bar? I use maximus 6. Love this CM statusbar style. Here is a link
http://db.tt/kna0fzdV

Sent from my Maximus One Beast

I will see what i can do, but i think is possible

p.s. Updated #1 post with first release
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guich For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Guich Ad-Free
16th May 2013, 01:26 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
is there ANY way we can get the blue statusbar icons from ics/jb WITH transparent statusbar. I've had to put up with the stock white icons as i want transparent statusbar. Closest i've got is using he_stheone's holo percent batt mod but it has black statusbar :S

Loving your work btw..... THIS PHONE ROCKS (Got the old Sensation regulars here)
16th May 2013, 06:17 AM |#8  
thatotherguy..'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 557
 
Donate to Me
More
How you get your dock like that?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
16th May 2013, 09:36 AM |#9  
Guich's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 3,367
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djslyda87

is there ANY way we can get the blue statusbar icons from ics/jb WITH transparent statusbar. I've had to put up with the stock white icons as i want transparent statusbar. Closest i've got is using he_stheone's holo percent batt mod but it has black statusbar :S

Loving your work btw..... THIS PHONE ROCKS (Got the old Sensation regulars here)

Will take a look
You want the stock icons or another pack of icons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatotherguy..

How you get your dock like that?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

It's a mod by Ajthescot
16th May 2013, 10:26 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich

Will take a look
You want the stock icons or another pack of icons?



It's a mod by Ajthescot




yeah stock icons for apps are fine, just need transparent statusbar with blue wifi, batt, signal....etc from ics/jb
16th May 2013, 12:14 PM |#11  
Guich's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 3,367
 
Donate to Me
More
Added trasparent status bar in OP.
[Based on stock rom, it can't work on all rom, please report]
(stock battery, my battery mod will not work, i will update this statusbar soon)
Will JB statusbar icon in next release of new battery zip
The Following User Says Thank You to Guich For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Guich Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes