#include /* * Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF * Custom Recovery * Common Sense, Brains and logic */
By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC ONE(m7) you agree to the following:
- Your warranty is now void.
- I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROMbefore flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Support is limited. I do this as a hobby in my free time. I'll do my best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for me to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever I will ignore your issue!
- Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If I do it is because I like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
- NO Requests! When I work on InsertCoin I have in mind that I have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa . I'm not your personal ROM developer and it is not my job nor my intention to make everybody happy.
- Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
- Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
- NO ETAs! While I do my best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues I can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and I might stop cooking the ROM
- You must ask my express permission!
- You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or app
- If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention me ( @baadnewz)
- Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.
- latest htc base: 4.19.401.11
- more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
- root, busybox and init.d support
- persistent ADB enabled
- ramdisk improvements
- battery life, performance and memory improvements
- sysro / sysrw binaries
- openvpn / sqlite support
- disabled logging & removed bloatware
- stripped debugging info
- optimized with latest sdk.
- advanced power menu - credits Dunc001 for the original mod
- 5x6 Grid size option
- optional 4x5 Widget Area
- optional disable keyboard switcher notification
- optional Xposed Framework
- optional show LTE icon instead of 4G
- optional Viper4Android FX
- Smoothest ROM
- Best Battery Management
- Fast fixes / updates
- myHUB with OTA support
- InsertCoin Kontrol APP with unique features
InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE
I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain.*Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!
- team venom
- And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community.If i forgot anyone please let me know.
InsertCoin Donors Hall of Fame
Donate to baadnewz* (insertcoin rom developer)
Donate to mikrosmile* (insertcoin app developer)
*Coffee Contributions keep us awake at nights so we can cook faster and better ROMS
InsertCoin m7, a ROM for the HTC One
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Recommended HTC 4.19 Firmware, works with older too
Based On: HTC Official Base
Current Stable Version: 8.1-3
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-17
Last Updated 2014-03-24