[app] HANGOUT APK

Search This thread

Gzaw

Oct 9, 2012
Unfortunalty, the upgrade for last google play service is not available for our transformer tf101... :(

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda app-developers app

DK5

May 18, 2013
Unfortunalty, the upgrade for last google play service is not available for our transformer tf101... :(

Worked on my SL101, Google Play automatically updated itself a week ago (4.0.27).
THANKS!

Sent from my Slider SL101 using xda app-developers app

sidneyk

Nov 16, 2011
Bonner Springs, KS
I'm running 4.1.6 (it just updated) of Play store and it has been trying to push the Hangouts update to me for a few days. I just haven't decided if I actually want it or not, I kinda liked Talk OK.

sidneyk

Nov 16, 2011
Bonner Springs, KS
I took the plunge... can't say that I'm really happy with it... what are your thoughts?

It's OK, I guess. It interfaces fine with the older Talk and Google Talk on PC. Just seems like a lot of clutter that I won't use much. I don't have much need for group conversations for example. I just liked the simplicity of Talk. I just have to dig a little deeper to get the one on one conversations that I want than I used to have to do.

shanegru

Mar 18, 2011
i have hangouts without this download.. perhaps its your rom.. im using raymans cm 10.1 the v.8 notice i said his rom.. not someone elses that took over his work.. everything works on this rom.. it rocks 3-7 days battery life :) uberness

Top Liked Posts