S-Off and Unbrick Project

145 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,259

By Zarboz, Known Scammer on 17th May 2013, 02:21 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hello dear XDA-Community,

The idea of this thread was to serve as an un bricking thread eventually,

I am looking into a riffbox for jtag service, I am approaching xda to see if any users would be interested in helping me cover the cost of said riffbox
if you were to donate towards the cause in return you would receive free unbrick service and jtag service for all your devices as long as the riffbox supports the CPU architecture
If this is of no interested not a big deal i just thought i would give the community a chance to get involved rather than keeping all the cool toys at my house and not sharing

This thread will be the hub for service requests. If you happen to need unbrick service, you will find this thread and us to help you.
I will post a log of all payments made from that money plus all Items received (e.g. the RIFF Box, the cables, Jigs, etc.)
I will also keep an online "work and ticket tracker" so that you can see live reports /pictures of the status of your repairs

now your like ok i didnt donate to help you buy this thingamabobber now i bricked my phone and i dont wanna pay some dude on ebay 60$ to fix it
cool find me post in the thread if your device is supported we can get it unbricked

Please remember i am one man and do have a child so im not planning to support 43000000x users but i dont think it would be bad to offer service to RC's RD's and senior members of xda for no cost of labor just get the unit here and ill jtag it up

1. RIFF Box - $155 + shipping

Updates / Facts / News:

Some things you might see around the thread

Hope this is gonna be very very educational for people too. Unbricking always is some sort of a mystery for many and if you send off your phone to some stranger on ebay, you usually don't get an idea about the "Hands On" and gettin' dirty bit of tearing down a phone and actually make it look nice and work properly again afterwards.

So, maybe we will even have some photos or videos and stuff and just give you an idea of how that all works...
Please ask your questions

and if your located in the USA and close to me for XDA active members I will always do what I can to help out as XDA has always helped me out

I am not trying to sell jtag service at all guys im saying if we can get me a riffbox ill give xda senior members RD's RC's RT's mods and members with over a 300 post count free jtag service

Donators for riffbox
Epicroot - 40$ (Not paid)
lykarsis - 15$ (Not paid)
jcwxguy - 30$ (Not paid)
Enzyne - 20$ (Not paid)

bigdaddy619 - 10$ (paid)
Muncy_cool - 10 (paid)
oO diddy Oo - 20 (not paid)
Robbert542 - 40(paid)
Krazya - 30 (not paid)
ScrapSilicon - 10 (paid)
motoelliot - 10 (paid)
ewalk4866 - 20 (paid)
YoungCorruptionV2.0 - 10$ (paid)
xhunter187 - 15$ (paid)

Total paid - 180
total unpaid - 5$
Remaining to be paid - 0 $
I MIGHT NEED TO ORDER A SET OF JIGS UNLESS I CAN FIND A PLACE THAT DOES A COMBO DEAL

If the pledged users make the donations ill order the riffbox today
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zarboz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zarboz Ad-Free
17th May 2013, 02:41 AM |#2  
Beating up dumbbells
Thanks Meter: 735

More
Jack of all trades you are.
The Following User Says Thank You to orangechoochoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift orangechoochoo Ad-Free
17th May 2013, 02:52 AM |#3  
OP Known Scammer
Flag Denver

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangechoochoo

Jack of all trades you are.

you have no idea
17th May 2013, 03:17 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 373

More
How quickly you want this accomplished? I can donate a little, but in like 2 weeks. Got vacation next week
17th May 2013, 03:22 AM |#5  
OP Known Scammer
Flag Denver

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaded

How quickly you want this accomplished? I can donate a little, but in like 2 weeks. Got vacation next week

i mean im not dying to jtag my phones

i was more just seeing if any xda members wanted to get involved instead of me having this cool thing sitting on my desk only getting used on my stuff
17th May 2013, 05:10 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I'll help with the cost. I don't have 300 posts. But I've been here since the Thunderbolt days. Hope that and donation would put me on the list. You are only one of very few I feel confident trusting my phone to.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
17th May 2013, 05:56 AM |#7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 4,400

Donate to Me
More
Z,
Get in touch with Virus, elite RD.
I believe he has locked down DNA
Wud luv some infecteDNA from him

Tapatalked from DNA ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amit_sen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amit_sen Ad-Free
17th May 2013, 05:59 AM |#8  
Flag Gahanna
Thanks Meter: 56

Donate to Me
More
I can put 15 bucks toward the riff box. Just give me a week for my next paycheck

The Following User Says Thank You to Lykarsis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lykarsis Ad-Free
17th May 2013, 06:04 AM |#9  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 157

Donate to Me
More
I'd throw down 40$. Put me on the list

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to epicroot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift epicroot Ad-Free
17th May 2013, 10:55 AM |#10  
Flag Montana
Thanks Meter: 48

More
20$

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to enzyne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift enzyne Ad-Free
17th May 2013, 01:23 PM |#11  
Flag void (0)
Thanks Meter: 3,111

Donate to Me
More
Z ,

I'll send in 10 , is the donation email same ?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread