FORUMS

Relay Gets Blue Screen

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By Chrizuki, Member on 17th May 2013, 01:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
While on the Home screen of the Relay, I got a notification from Facebook. I pressed the Notification which would normally launch Facebook and where that post/comment which notified me was and as it opens, my whole phone screen turns blue. The color of the blue seems like the blue you would get when you have the "Blue Screen of Death" on Windows. I waited to see if it'll go away but after 5 minutes of still the in the blue screen, I took out the battery and put it back in. My phone started up normally and it said "My T-Mobile Account stopped working" so I just pressed ok. I wonder though what caused that to happen or if it will happen again.

Phone Information:
- Samsung Galaxy S Relay
- T-Mobile
-Running 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) Stock ROM
-Rooted
-Clockworkmod Recovery

I'm planning on unrooting now because I'm kind of scared of what other problems my Relay might soon experience.
17th May 2013, 02:29 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Every time i turn on my Relay it says, "Unfortunately, T-Mobile My Account has stopped working." Its getting annoying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, so I just factory reset my phone and the error message isn't popping up anymore. My phone is still rooted and I'm not experiencing any problems so far. It's probably because of an application I had or something. Hopefully no other problems will persist.
4th September 2013, 11:07 PM |#3  
Flag San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrizuki

The color of the blue seems like the blue you would get when you have the "Blue Screen of Death" on Windows. I waited to see if it'll go away but after 5 minutes of still the in the blue screen, I took out the battery and put it back in.

I had this same problem from time to time after the update to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (not rooted). After suffering with it for a little while, I did a factory reset on the phone and haven't had the problem since.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blue screen, jelly bean, relay, rooted, t-mobile

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)