- Original ICS FIRMWARE that come with your phone.
- xFSTK-SoC-Driver-Setup Installed (read How Install "xFSTK-SoC-Driver-Setup")
- Unbrick.bat and respective folders.
- Motorola Handset USB Drivers (x86 or x64).
- ADB/ FASTBOOT or SDK.
Steps to revive:
- Extract Unbrick.zip in "C:\atomSOC"
- Go to unbrick folder. "C:\atomSOC\unbrick"
- Go to your firmware folder and copy this files (dnx; ifwi)
- Replace this files in "C:\atomSOC\unbrick".
- Press CAMERA button and Plug in the USB to your phone (MEDFIELD FLASH)
- Run unbrick.bat in "C:\atomSOC"
How Install "xFSTK-SoC-Driver-Setup":
- Run Setup
- When Say "Intel Soc Is about to begin" Click OK
- When Say "In Order to Complete (...) Will a device be attached (...)" Press Yes.
- When Say "Step 1 (...)" Plug In your USB Cable to the pc. and click ok
- When Say "Step 2 (...)" Press CAMERA button and Plug in the USB to your phone (MEDFIELD FLASH)
¿How know if my phone go to the medfield flash method?
release the camera button, your phone will stay in a black screen with the green led.
And your pc says "New hardware recognized"
Name of hardware: MEDFIELD
Before the driver install:
Unbrick.bat + xFSTK-SoC-Driver-Setup Download