FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: test builds :: pollux {Tablet Z}

5,018 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,237

Post Reply Email Thread
DISCLAIMER
You need to have an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM & kernel. Also I or any contributor in the software DOES NOT take responsibility of damages caused to your phone due to this ROM.

NOTE: This is a blatant kang of the CM10.1 bringup done on this device by @codeworkx @FXP and @Kali- . There has been NO device side contributions/development by me. The ROM features are a collective work of Team Kang

1. Copy ROM zip and gapps zip to sdcard
2. *if your kernel has no recovery* extract boot.img from ROM zip and flash to device using command
Code:
fastboot flash boot     boot.img
3. Reboot device and go to recovery by pressing Vol-UP when LED is pink
4. If coming from 4.1 or 4.0 ROM wipedata/factory reset your phone
5. Flash ROM zip
6. Flash Gapps zip
7. Reboot and enjoy.

Unofficial Test Builds (will contain experimental changes for testing) :
http://goo.im/devs/kxp/jb-mr1/pollux
Gapps :
http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to AOKP
Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!

http://kxp.championswimmer.tk/updates/changelog/

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

CREDITS
I cannot thank more for the hard work of FreeXperia Team (Jerpelea ( @FXP ), @Bin4ry, @Kali-, @Entropy512, @codeworkx and others) for working on Xperia devices.
Also huge thanks to Sony Mobile AB for having been very developer-friendly and helping us in all sorts of ways.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to championswimmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th May 2013, 04:00 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Great to see AOKP so far in here!
Great Job, can't wait to get mine
21st May 2013, 07:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
So is this sort of like vanilla android?
27th May 2013, 01:08 PM |#4  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Likes:XDA,The Weeknd Hates:Haters
Thanks Meter: 980

More
General thread created. @championswimmer buddy please add this link to the OP
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2297769
18th June 2013, 05:10 PM |#5  
Flag ottawa
Thanks Meter: 17

More
so after issuing the command :fastboot flash boot boot.img: my device wont boot or do anything. cant enter fastboot mode or anything, how do i flash stock or do anything with my tablet now? tried holding power for 10 sec, power and vol up/vol down etc , nothing does anything. wifi only model
22nd June 2013, 10:02 AM |#6  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 640

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshoxda

so after issuing the command :fastboot flash boot boot.img: my device wont boot or do anything. cant enter fastboot mode or anything, how do i flash stock or do anything with my tablet now? tried holding power for 10 sec, power and vol up/vol down etc , nothing does anything. wifi only model

this is only for the LTE model. hold power and volume up for 15sec and enter flashmode then -> reflash with emma/flashtool
10th July 2013, 11:44 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshoxda

you downloaded pollux_windy or pollux??

pollux_windy is for wifi models
11th July 2013, 03:10 AM |#8  
Flag ottawa
Thanks Meter: 17

More
....theres only one download ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, pollux, tablet z

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)