[ info ]
This Recovery is built from CWM 184.108.40.206 sources! There have been some changes made to get this working on stock kernel of Xperia
I didnt have this device with me so all testing was done remotely on users devices...
this would not have been possible without the device sources by FreeXperia Team! thank you guys for your commitment to development of Xperia devices and CONGRATULATIONS for getting CM10.1 booting on this device so fast! awesome devs!
tested on SGP321 (WiFi + LTE version) & on SGP311 (WiFi only) version!
please have the stock FTF, for UR device number, at hand before testing this!
[ WARNING ]
DO NOT FLASH THE SGP321 KERNEL ON SGP31x AND VICE VERSA, DEVICE WILL NOT BOOT!
[ credits / special thanks ]
- Koush - for the brilliant work & coding on CWM recovery
- CyanogenMod and FreeXperia Team (especially jerpelea) for too many things
- lilstevie & Dees_Troy for their hack to get recovery working properly on 3.4 kernel!
- special thanks to @championswimmer and others for helping out with testing and risking their devices for the sake of development!!! and NO, their devices was NOT damaged during testing
- ME for creating this for u guys!
[ Requirements ]
- Bootloader unlocked
- working fastboot
- SGP321 - STOCK ROM FW: 10.1.1.A.1.253 or ROMS BASED ON THAT FIRMWARE
- SGP311/SGP312 - STOCK ROM FW: 10.1.C.0.344 or ROMS BASED ON THAT FIRMWARE
[ features ]
- standard CWM recovery 220.127.116.11!
- recovery now supports internal storage!
- internal storage (datamedia) mounted to /sdcard while external card is mounted as /external_sd
- you can now flash files from internal storage
- you can take backups onto the internal storage (might not be compatible with CM10.1)
- TIP: if u are experiencing very slow backup in CWM do this
[ WARNING ]
THIS RECOVERY IS STILL IN TESTING... MAKE SURE THAT U HAVE UR COMPLETE DATA BACKED-UP (INCLUDING INTERNAL STORAGE/SDCARD DATA)
THIS IS MENT ONLY FOR STOCK ROM FIRMWARE or ROMS BASED ON THAT FIRMWARE...
[ known issues ]
- do not use this for flashing CM10.1 (u will need to use the CM kernel for that)
[ how to flash this ]
- download the advanced stock kernel (contains recovery)
- reboot device into fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
- now flash the recovery using
fastboot flash boot kernel.img
- thats it!
[ how to enter recovery ]
when you see the Sony logo and the LED light turns pink/amber/orange keep tapping/pressing VOLUME UP key
[ sources ]
[ donations ]
if u feel that this work has helped u OR u think that the work i put into making this is worthy of donations, then click on the following link for buying me some coffee/beer/etc
PAYPAL DONATION LINK
[ download links ]
PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR, REDISTRIBUTE, REPACK MY FILES
SGP321 -> Advance Stock Kernel with Recovery v01 (FW: 10.1.1.A.1.253)
SGP31x -> Advance Stock Kernel with Recovery v01 (FW: 10.1.C.0.344)