FORUMS

[RECOVERY] [TOUCH + NON-TOUCH] ClockworkMod v.6.0.4.4 compiled by sdfee

117 posts
Thanks Meter: 78

By sdfee, Senior Member on 26th May 2013, 01:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is the latest ClockworkMod recovery compiled by me. Everything you are doing is on your own risk.
There is a warning "No file_contexts". But ignore this, it's normal and won't give any problems.

non-touch version (6.0.4.4)
Download img file (for flashing with ADB shell)
Download tar.md5 file (for flashing with Odin)

touch version (6.0.3.6)
Download img file (for flashing with ADB shell)
Download tar.md5 file (for flashing with Odin)

Tutorials
How to flash ClockworkMod with Terminal Emulator
How to flash ClockworkMod with Odin

Thanks to:
CyanogenMod Team for the sources
arco68 for his sources
buffo1987 for his nice tutorial and his help
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to sdfee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sdfee Ad-Free
26th May 2013, 02:03 PM |#2  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 275

More
I've been wondering too... But this kind of stuff is REALLY dangerous... This like sorta messin' with the system partition so i'm not sure...

I'm back to OneOfAKind v21
The Following User Says Thank You to TiTAN-O-One For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTAN-O-One Ad-Free
26th May 2013, 03:24 PM |#3  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 3,505

Donate to Me
More
Hey I'm using the clockworkmod touch v6.0.3.2 unreleased by @miki2o, the cwm has "pink screen" bug but it works perfectly. You two can discuss for fixing it I think

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ipromeh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ipromeh Ad-Free
26th May 2013, 03:31 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipromeh

Hey I'm using the clockworkmod touch v6.0.3.2 unreleased by @miki2o, the cwm has "pink screen" bug but it works perfectly. You two can discuss for fixing it I think

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

Is this the touch recovery version?
Maybe I can fix the pink screen bug. But first I have to know if I could brick my phone and if it is right to use the required data from arcos cm10.1 branch or if they should be from the cm9 branch and so on..
I would try it out but I don't know if I brick the download mod too with flashing a bad cwm. I have no experiences about that for now.
26th May 2013, 03:56 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 968

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfee

Is this the touch recovery version?
Maybe I can fix the pink screen bug. But first I have to know if I could brick my phone and if it is right to use the required data from arcos cm10.1 branch or if they should be from the cm9 branch and so on..
I would try it out but I don't know if I brick the download mod too with flashing a bad cwm. I have no experiences about that for now.

Man if you don't wanna risk, you shouldn't have released this.
Before releasing, you MUST test it on your hands.
26th May 2013, 04:02 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki2o

Yes. I want test it by my self first. But my question for now is if I could damage my phone with a bad builded recovery.
26th May 2013, 04:02 PM |#7  
Flag padang
Thanks Meter: 1,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki2o

lol he isn't releasing it yet dude
The Following User Says Thank You to hotheabilly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hotheabilly Ad-Free
26th May 2013, 04:08 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 968

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfee

Yes. I want test it by my self first. But my question for now is if I could damage my phone with a bad builded recovery.

If the image is corrupted,then yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotheabilly

lol he isn't releasing it yet dude

Sorry, I'm tired. I didn't read it correctly
The Following User Says Thank You to miki2o For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift miki2o Ad-Free
26th May 2013, 04:10 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Now everything is clear. There is only the bug ipromeh told.
2nd June 2013, 08:32 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
@arco68: Thank U Sir for your very very great support and development for our device!
Now I want to help the Galaxy W users with things I can do. Building CWM is one of these things. I want to support this recovery. But there is only one bug at version 6.0.3.2 (touch and non-touch) and I don't know how to fix it. I think that it would be a "10-minute thing" for you.
It is only a graphic bug because the whole texture and graphic is pink, but you see the buttons and all functions are working as they should. Is this because of the /recovery/graphics.c ? How to solve it?
It would be very nice and helpful to hear something from you about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to sdfee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sdfee Ad-Free
5th June 2013, 09:30 AM |#11  
Flag Shahrekord
Thanks Meter: 2,327

Donate to Me
More
I tried to build cwm for ancora but I failed due to a curropted graphics.c . Now I found that mine is corrupted too so I 'm trying to build a new one

The only problem is that I hav'nt a sgw !

And I have a suggestion , please try to build the cwm with zImage of both 3.0 , 3.4 and one time with 2.6 . It may be related to kernel too !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alireza7991 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alireza7991 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)