Thanks Meter: 185

By shoeprano27, Senior Member on 28th May 2013, 06:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2013, 06:48 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm131

I just got the same email. They said that it was held up by customs and that the factory is out of stock for two months... I think I am just going to wait for the real ones to come out like my wife said to... I hate when she's right

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I have a feeling that these are either 1st run rejections due to some error - maybe wrong screen consistency, etc. Or seconds that have small un-noticeable defects - possibly making them not so waterproof.

That being said, I don't plan on going swimming with the device, just want to be by the pool or at the beach and be covered in case something happens - accidental drop in the toliet.

13th August 2013, 02:08 PM |#42  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 67

Donate to Me
More
Just letting people know, got a tweet from Seido that "I won't have to wait much longer for the Obex"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium
13th August 2013, 03:12 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountParadox

Just letting people know, got a tweet from Seido that "I won't have to wait much longer for the Obex"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium

Just to let you know that in the other waterproof case thread as well a thread specifically for the obex says that you can now pre order the black with red case. Estimated shipping for next monday the 19th.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2403126

Obex waterproof case now available for preporder

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. bird For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr. bird Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)