all credit for this rom go to scott.hart.bti
if you like his rom go thank him or donate to him
image by ansebovi
features, changelogs and Scott's original thread can be found here Here I compiled this from Scott's source and added i717 specific files.
I am not responsible for borked phones, your howling cats and dogs, or the weather. If you flash this rom, it is AT YOUR OWN RISK.
And be sure to flash Gapps if you want the play store. Also, I am by no means a developer. And these are initial builds, they will more than likely have bugs. Help along the way is always welcome. And don't forget to thank the sources!
scott.hart.bti github is Here
cyanogenmod kernel source Here
patch_Adams github Here
AD5GB Kernel https://github.com/AD5GB
Feature List.... has been zipped up until the features are reimplemented back into kitkat 4.4......slow but sure progress is always afoot....
Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
Customizable Lockscreen text color
Option to enable all widgets
Minimize lockscreen challange
Use widget carousel
Static Lockscreen shortcuts
Lockscreen button actions
Scroll elasticity options
Default App grip option
Custom Carrier label
Dual Pane options
Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
Status bar color and transparency
Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
Breathing SMS option
Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
Do not disturb option
Show notification count
Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
High end graphic effects option
option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
Low battery warning customizable options
Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
Less frequent Notification sounds options
CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
Enable/disable wake up on charge option
Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
CM Performance options and features
About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
Numerous other options hidding throughout the build
- MUST INSTALL CWM
- MAKE BACKUP
- FULL WIPES
- Flash rom
- Flash gapps
BeanStalk is now on GOO! (When GOO works)
Latest BeanStalk does not have all the features built back in, Scott is working on this
11/14 4.4 Alpha http://d-h.st/Fng
I will leave these up a while
removed xperia stuffs
BeanStalk 4.3.1015 - 10/26/2013
* Major additions related to telephony from CM
* Few Active Display cleanups/fixes
* Camera optimizations
* Multi-Window (Accessed from recents. Long press app and add to multiview)
* Option to enable Notification Light when screen is on
* Floating Window option
* Fliptile animation
* AOKP Custom system animations
* Battery level around lock ring (Did i list this last time?)
* Remote display framework support
* Density changer overhaul - improvements.
* Switched back to the custom MMS package with tons of customizable theme options. Listed under mms - settings - mms theme settings.
* Fixes and cleanups build wide.
* Thanks again to vaughn for getting another build together.
BeanStalk 4.3.1009 - 10/15/2013
* Fixed call log info issue not responding issue
* Added OTA support for all beanstalk builds that upload to the main www.goo.im/devs/beanstalk account.
- OTA wont be available until the next update since this is the first build with the ota support added.
* Added Thinking bridge traffic meter
* Major Overhaul to privacy guard and layout changes. All credit to slim
* Network color preference options. Thanks carbon
* Keypad shuffler option. for ultra high security.
* add never sleep screen mode
* Added performance profiles
* Merged android-4.3.1_r1 sources
* Add support for FM feature
* More cleanup/fixes for Active Display
* Reverted a bunch of questionable commits. Should be more stable.
back to CM kernel
removed fast charge
goo manager is back
bluetooth should be fixed
added fast charge app for use with UBER
BeanStalk 4.3.08 - 9/19/2013
* Merged in the lastest Android 4.3_r3 source code
* Fixed gapps services fc'ing. Was due to a shady commit.
* Added device partion information (settings - storage - partitions)
* Added back external bluetooth GPS support.
* Added Halo mods.
* Updated busy dialog animation.
* Updated how busy dialog information is shown.
* Rework thumbnail handling
* Notification long press fix
* DockAudio: Route audio via dock for Samsung devices
* update to BeanStalk Explorer.
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build.
more appropriate default wallpaper
BeanStalk 4.3.075 - 9/15/2013
reverted to CM code to fix screen flicker
minor fixes for gapps FC's
goo manager is gone this time
BeanStalk 4.3.075 - 9/9/2013
Optimized/cleaned lockscreen code
Updated profiles settings
Added .75 and .25 animation scales
Couple wifi fixes
Ported statusbar brightness slider (notification drawer styles) from AOKP rom control
Statusbar brightness slider (finger slide across statusbar style)
Updated colorpicker and layout for powerwidget color options
Removed dithering option
Added lock before unlock
Camera/Gallery options from slimrom. Smart control, jpeg quality settings, color effects, etc.
As usual, numerous fixes throughout the build.
updated xposed - works now
updated Holo Launcher - no more FC's
torch works - flashing another kernel may break torch
borrowed code from AOKP added to my own github
BeanStalk 4.3.07 - 8/292013
* More updates to HALO
* Merged android-4.3_r2.2
* Option to set LTE icon to 4g icon instead
* Massive overhaul to lockscreen targets
* Option to show network usage stats
* Mock SMS developer option
* Added listview animations from thinking bridge build. Pretty neat.
* Makeover font size control with auto preview.
* Notification drawer brightness slider
* Optimizations and cleanups to PIE and navbar
* IRDA support added into the build for devices that can use it.
* Cleaned up trigger code for PIE/Extended desktop/Nav bar. - Thanks slim
* Many many many cleanups/fixes/optimizations across the board
* Removed the CM hardware tunables code and keeping previous advanced device settings.
resized boot animation to full screen
fixed torch – a big thanks to @AD5GB for that
BeanStalk 4.3.05 - 8/192013
Screen on for MMS/SMS
HALO overhaul.. looks similar, but code has been updated... again. (thanks pa)
Optimized images (thanks vanir)
Option for floating quicksetting windows
Optional encryption password sync
Enhancements for app ops
updated BS battery icons.. looks crisper (Thanks skyliner)
Fixed blacklist support
Crazy amount of fixes/improvements/cleanup build wide. Almost there!
I put the sony launcher back &
added color lock clock and adfree apps
Special Thanks To
Project Rookie for putting up with and answering all my dumb queestions
ansebovi for the new BeanStalk banner
AD5GB for the Torch code fix and being there and PAC Kernel
TeamChopsticks for all their persistent hard work and advice
scott.hart.bti - for the BeanStalk, his permission, and wisdom
JamieD81 - for his How to build tutorial
XDA for being here - the HTC tilt forum years ago, the captivate forum and the infuse forum, and now this great i717 group. I have learned a lot over the years, behind the scenes. Thank You.