FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Xposed] Multiwindow Apps Manager

337 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,914

By xperiacle, Inactive Recognized Developer on 31st May 2013, 08:23 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hello Galaxy Users,

I present you my first attempt to create a Xposed module for the powerful Xposed Framework by rovo89. This module allows you to multiwindow-enable apps that are otherwise not enabled by default by their respective developers. Unlike the unlimited hack, this module allows you to choose (enable/disable) only the apps you like with one exception - you can not disable the native multiwindow apps like gallery, solid explorer, etc. This works without patching apks or jars and it should work for all Galaxy phones/tablets that have multiwindow features like Note n7000, Note 2, Note 8, Note 10.1, SGS3, SGS4, etc. It enables multi-instance feature for Note N7000, Note 8 and SGS4 - multi-instance being the ability to launch same app more than once with some exceptions - not all apps can run in multiple instances like browsers, etc.

This module is on alpha stage so please give feedback to help me make it better.

How to INSTALL and USE?

1. Requires: rooted device (should work for both odex and deodex roms). Make sure you do not already have the unlimited apps hack or mod, otherwise this would have no effect at all.

2. Make a backup.

3. If you have not already, please install the Xposed Framework. You can find updated version HERE.

4. Download and install my Xposed Multiwindow Apps Manager module and be sure to check/enable it in the Xposed Installer module tab.

DOWNLOAD

5. RUN Xposed Multiwindow Apps Manager and choose the apps you want then reboot for changes to take effect.

6. A THANK YOU would be nice or maybe a cup of COFFEE to keep me awake in my MODDING NIGHTS.

NOTE1: Please do not repost this APP in other threads. I would appreciate it if you could just introduce and point a link to this thread to consolidate feedback.

NOTE2: To all ROM devs, you can include this in your ROMs with proper credit without need to ask my permission.

CREDITS: rovo89, tungstwenty, xda
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-05-31-19-44-45.jpg
Views:	23532
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	2007509  
Attached Files
File Type: apk Xposed_MultiWindow_Apps_Manager.apk - [Click for QR Code] (211.4 KB, 28684 views)
The Following 112 Users Say Thank You to xperiacle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xperiacle Ad-Free

1st June 2013, 01:43 AM |#2  
Flag Herrstein
Thanks Meter: 633

More
sorry to say but I don't work for me on Energy Bean Rom

my steps
- installed apk
- set to on in modules
- reboot
- set a few apps to off
- reboot

but all apps are still there in MW

did I something wrong or maybe is it incompatible with EnergyBeanRom

oh, multi instance is working

sent from my G-Note
1st June 2013, 09:19 AM |#3  
Flag Halle
Thanks Meter: 1,205

More
Hi Hara , May be this is like in his mod . The deselected ones wont disappear from the List they just wont start in window mode..May be

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to and2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift and2 Ad-Free
1st June 2013, 09:58 AM |#4  
Flag Herrstein

More
thanks for reply,
but they start from MW, I just tested it for a minute

sent from my G-Note
The Following User Says Thank You to hara74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hara74 Ad-Free
1st June 2013, 10:24 AM |#5  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,914

More
As I said in the OP, if the ROM you are using already has the UNLIMITED MULTIWINDOW HACK or MOD integrated, then this module will have no effect. Just change the FlashBarService.apk and services.jar from the original stock rom.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xperiacle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xperiacle Ad-Free
1st June 2013, 10:52 AM |#6  
Flag Herrstein

More
oh thanks,
I didn't read well

sent from my G-Note
The Following User Says Thank You to hara74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hara74 Ad-Free
6th June 2013, 05:06 PM |#7  
Flag Halle

More
Thumbs up
so, I have running it now for a while in parallel with the MWM. i could not find any issue, but my multi-instance is working now. it would not work at the floating MW (i dont no why, normaly it should be there). So, the MAM does his job
7th June 2013, 02:50 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Question
hi, i need a module of xposed for denied sms to mms conversion, for xposed v2.14 framework and stock firmware LSZ 4.1.2 ITV - Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000; or any other app or module for this problem....

thank u
7th June 2013, 11:14 AM |#9  
Flag Halle

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfirenzexxx

hi, i need a module of xposed for denied sms to mms conversion, for xposed v2.14 framework and stock firmware LSZ 4.1.2 ITV - Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000; or any other app or module for this problem....

thank u

here

and

here

just search
7th June 2013, 11:55 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I just tried this, but with v2.1.4 of xposed fram. isn't compatible; and i couldn't find the v2.0...

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2
7th June 2013, 12:16 PM |#11  
Flag Halle

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfirenzexxx

I just tried this, but with v2.1.4 of xposed fram. isn't compatible; and i couldn't find the v2.0...

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

hmm, for me it is working on 2.1.4...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread