I present you my first attempt to create a Xposed module for the powerful Xposed Framework by rovo89. This module allows you to multiwindow-enable apps that are otherwise not enabled by default by their respective developers. Unlike the unlimited hack, this module allows you to choose (enable/disable) only the apps you like with one exception - you can not disable the native multiwindow apps like gallery, solid explorer, etc. This works without patching apks or jars and it should work for all Galaxy phones/tablets that have multiwindow features like Note n7000, Note 2, Note 8, Note 10.1, SGS3, SGS4, etc. It enables multi-instance feature for Note N7000, Note 8 and SGS4 - multi-instance being the ability to launch same app more than once with some exceptions - not all apps can run in multiple instances like browsers, etc.
This module is on alpha stage so please give feedback to help me make it better.
How to INSTALL and USE?
1. Requires: rooted device (should work for both odex and deodex roms). Make sure you do not already have the unlimited apps hack or mod, otherwise this would have no effect at all.
2. Make a backup.
3. If you have not already, please install the Xposed Framework. You can find updated version HERE.
4. Download and install my Xposed Multiwindow Apps Manager module and be sure to check/enable it in the Xposed Installer module tab.
5. RUN Xposed Multiwindow Apps Manager and choose the apps you want then reboot for changes to take effect.
6. A THANK YOU would be nice or maybe a cup of COFFEE to keep me awake in my MODDING NIGHTS.
NOTE1: Please do not repost this APP in other threads. I would appreciate it if you could just introduce and point a link to this thread to consolidate feedback.
NOTE2: To all ROM devs, you can include this in your ROMs with proper credit without need to ask my permission.
CREDITS: rovo89, tungstwenty, xda