Please get the updated rom on XDA so we can flash it at our homes
updated JellyBean 4.2.1 with OTA functionality
clear pictures from camera
check : MMX NewsCaster
check : FoneArena
You can download the stock 4.2.1 JellyBean from Here
All The things you need to Upgrade to 4.2.1 are given Here
To Flash the JellyBean 4.2.1 you need to do the Following steps and follow the steps or you may mess up the touch panel as the last part is tricky:
So here is a complete guide to update Micromax Canvas HD A116 to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
• A Micromax Canvas HD A116 with usb data cable
• Please ensure that the battery of your device is above 75%, so you don't get sudden shut down during our process.
• Take full backup of your device.
• Backup data like SMS, contacts, whatsapp data etc etc., as these would be formatted during the process.
• Install the drivers of Micromax Canvas HD from the official Micromax website.
• Download Jelly Bean OS ROM & SP FLASH TOOLS, that you will flash.
• Take the backup of the Calibration with the help of Maui Meta (This is to be done incase you mess up any thing while the upgrade. restore the calibration taken before flashing into the newly flashed rom)
1. Install drivers - Mobistel_Cynus_T1_Drivers_x86
2. Open SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119
3. Select Scatter file from the downloaded ROM version 4.2.1 (extract downloaded file from winrar to different folder)and select all files.
4.Goto options->select usb & select USB Mode& DA Download All - & select force to High Speeds
5. Remove battery, Sim Cards & Memory Card
6. Press Firmware Upgrade (Don’t press download)
7. Insert USB data cable to PC & connect your phone & flash tool will detect your phone& downloadingstart automatically
8. When you see green circle than you are done.
9. Remove the cable from your phone insert battery & restart your phone.
10. It will take some times while re-starting and there will be TP Update popup. *
11. You are done& you can insert sim cards & memory card.
After Flashing and updating from 4.1.2 to 4.2.1 there will be a TP UPDATE pop up which will update the TP automatically. So it is advised DON'T TOUCH PHONE's SCREEN ON FIRST BOOT (don't even press the OK button), LET THE TP UPGRADE DO HIS WORK,WAIT FOR AT LEAST 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.
When this appears you are done