FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY] CWM Recovery 6.0.3.0 for {JB} LOCKED bootloader by cray_Doze

13,194 posts
Thanks Meter: 39,783
 
Post Reply Email Thread
[ info ]


seems cray_Doze has a nice CWM Recovery already working for variants of this device


i have just slightly adjusted it so that it works on Xperia S JB properly...

attached is CWM Recovery 6.0.3.0 for LOCKED bootloader!

all credits go to @cray_Doze for posting this for the Japanese variants!


i have done some testing like backup & restore and it works fine!



[ requirements ]

rooted STOCK JB ROM .200 with busybox installed



[ instructions ]
  1. download the attached file and save it on C:\
  2. EXTRACT THE ENTIRE FILE CONTENTS
  3. go to extracted folder and execute cwm-install-en.bat
  4. follow the on-screen instructions



[ how to enter recovery? ]


once recovery is installed keep pressing VOLUME UP key when u see SONY logo!



[ download ]

CWM6-cDM_v2.2-DooMLoRD-Xperia_S-JB


cheers!




regards,

DooMLoRD
The Following 244 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
 
 
3rd June 2013, 06:21 PM |#2  
jaxzkeren's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Thank you very much .....
3rd June 2013, 06:31 PM |#3  
rErEaT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zalaegerszeg
Thanks Meter: 136
 
Donate to Me
More
You re the best guy!!!
3rd June 2013, 06:42 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Győr
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Angry
im very happy ,thank you
3rd June 2013, 06:51 PM |#5  
eduardo_91's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Thumbs up Thanks
Thank yoy very much!!!!!!!!
3rd June 2013, 06:52 PM |#6  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,783
 
Donate to Me
More
please stop flooding thread with thank you posts!


there is a thanks button use it!
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
3rd June 2013, 06:59 PM |#7  
shad0wboss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Genève
Thanks Meter: 149
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

please stop flooding thread with thank you posts!


there is a thanks button use it!

Is this based on the cwm v2 for ics? If so then does it have the cwm bug where you have to flash the cwm.zip within cwm?
3rd June 2013, 07:00 PM |#8  
milocj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Thumbs up The master
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomlord

please stop flooding thread with thank you posts!


There is a thanks button use it!

very best,the n1!!!!!!! All thanks +10000000000000000000000000
3rd June 2013, 07:01 PM |#9  
Member
Flag Strasbourg
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I have a unlock bootload, original rom B.0.200 can i use this for recovery to root my phone pls?
Thx for ur ork !
3rd June 2013, 07:03 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Dont work for me :/
i get
----------------------------------------------------------------------
* Start installation.("ctrl-c" to stop process)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Press any key to continue . . .
connect device
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
1267 KB/s (2598 bytes in 0.002s)
1743 KB/s (5363 bytes in 0.003s)
4924 KB/s (1085140 bytes in 0.215s)
4122 KB/s (3041280 bytes in 0.720s)
remote object '/data/local/tmp/cwm-install.log' does not exist
----------------------------------------------------------------------
An error has occurred in cwm-install.sh. Stop processing.
Press any key to continue . . .


Taping screen dont run CWM :/
3rd June 2013, 07:06 PM |#11  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,783
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss

Is this based on the cwm v2 for ics? If so then does it have the cwm bug where you have to flash the cwm.zip within cwm?

i dont think so.. this seems to be freshly compiled 2-3 days back


Quote:
Originally Posted by carthage

I have a unlock bootload, original rom B.0.200 can i use this for recovery to root my phone pls?
Thx for ur ork !

if u have unlocked bootloader then use this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2302393


Quote:
Originally Posted by ArekMe

Dont work for me :/
i get
----------------------------------------------------------------------
* Start installation.("ctrl-c" to stop process)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Press any key to continue . . .
connect device
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
1267 KB/s (2598 bytes in 0.002s)
1743 KB/s (5363 bytes in 0.003s)
4924 KB/s (1085140 bytes in 0.215s)
4122 KB/s (3041280 bytes in 0.720s)
remote object '/data/local/tmp/cwm-install.log' does not exist
----------------------------------------------------------------------
An error has occurred in cwm-install.sh. Stop processing.
Press any key to continue . . .


Taping screen dont run CWM :/

is ur device rooted with busybox installed?

wait i will update OP with this INFO...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes