I repeat: This is a custom build. This is not an official release from Team Win.
This thread has been superceeded by another thread by sidneyk.
For that thead, go here!
Team Win Recovery Project 2.5, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
An unofficial BETA 220.127.116.11 can be downloaded here:
- blob file for flashing via terminal
- SOS partition file for flashing with wheelie+nvflash
- ZIP for flashing with existing recovery
Until this build gets approved by Team Win and made official, you can NOT get or install this via Goomanager. Sorry.
Until then, you can install using a terminal as outlined for the official 18.104.22.168 release.
No aroma support?
This build is based on VidivBoarder's code for TWRP 22.214.171.124. If you encounter any bugs which you did not have in that version in this beta, do let me know.
Also: If you have found a bug, please acquire a recovery.log - you can do this in two ways - the fastest is "adb pull /tmp/recovery.log" right after you have the issue. Alternatively in the advanced menu there's an option to copy the log to the sdcard. Also consider posting it to our github issues log. It's pretty much impossible for us to keep up with the more than 30 threads that we have for the devices that we "directly" support. If you have a significant problem that cannot be answered in this thread, your best bet is to contact us via our website, or find us in our IRC channel below. If you see someone that's struggling, feel free to point it out to us. We need your help to help us keep track of all of our devices! Thanks!
This release is not yet officially supported by Team Win, but if you still want to chat with them on IRC, you can visit #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.
A few thanks for this specific build:
- VividBoarder for preparing the base with the TWRP 126.96.36.199 release. And saving me the work of working out all the TF101 kinks myself. (although I was halfway there by the time I saw that repo had incorrectly checked out the regular CM9 branch and not the TWRP branch)
- Roach2010 and RaymanFX for the work already invested in TWRP 188.8.131.52
- And... Dees_Troy for nagging me into completing this