FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Miui/Spike/Raven/Misty ROM Queries, Problems, Review

957 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,901

By Akshitbanta, Senior Member on 6th June 2013, 02:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Many new users can't post in the Development Section....and I get many PMs regarding support...
So all the new users, you can post your queries, reviews, problems related to MIUI V5, Raven, Spike or Misty ROM here...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akshitbanta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akshitbanta Ad-Free

6th June 2013, 06:02 PM |#2  
Flag GOA
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak****banta

Many new users can't post in the Development Section....and I get many PMs regarding support...
So all the new users, you can post your queries, reviews, problems related to MIUI V5, Raven, Spike or Misty ROM here...

Bro. I m big fan of your Raven ROM ... currently I m using it... I changed default launcher to sslauncher .. and made background , notification bar transperent .. using Bond1987 patches... still no issue so far
Is it possible to change size of apps and fonts ? using xposed framework app.. ... how can I change their DPI values ?
8th June 2013, 10:48 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranesh Desai

Bro. I m big fan of your Raven ROM ... currently I m using it... I changed default launcher to sslauncher .. and made background , notification bar transperent .. using Bond1987 patches... still no issue so far
Is it possible to change size of apps and fonts ? using xposed framework app.. ... how can I change their DPI values ?

Yes....
Enable App settings module from the Xposed Installer app and restart your phone...
Open the "Xposed App Settings" app and select the app you want to modify....
You'll get options like changing dpi, font etc...
Change the values according to your need and enjoy...
And this can easily be undone...so no risk at all
The Following User Says Thank You to Akshitbanta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akshitbanta Ad-Free
8th June 2013, 11:50 AM |#4  
Flag GOA

More
Quote:

Raven ROM. ..is based on which ROM ? means on stock JB rom , cynus T2 JB , or on ulefone ROM ?
8th June 2013, 11:57 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh

More
Quote:

Raven ROM. ..is based on which ROM ? means on stock JB rom , cynus T2 JB , or on ulefone ROM ?

Stock MMX JB V1.1
8th June 2013, 02:33 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
MIUI V5 Internal Storage not mounting
Bro I am a big fan of MIUI v5 but the problem I got here is that my internal storage is not showing or mounting whenever I connect my Canvas 2 to PC. When I open a file browser from inside the device and try to access internal storage, there is no folder there.
help me If you have any patch or something please provide the link ASAP.
8th June 2013, 05:11 PM |#7  
Flag GOA

More
Quote:

Bro. How to change DPI of whole app drawer not any single app ..like in suvi v10 ... what system app should I choose for changing the DPI ..of app drawer . using xposed app..do you. have any idea...? thanx in advance
8th June 2013, 05:18 PM |#8  
Flag jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:

Bro. How to change DPI of whole app drawer not any single app ..like in suvi v10 ... what system app should I choose for changing the DPI ..of app drawer . using xposed app..do you. have any idea...? thanx in advance

launcher app in xposed app setting

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
8th June 2013, 05:27 PM |#9  
Flag GOA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajju2

launcher app in xposed app setting

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

Thanx alot man .... !!!!!! its working...
9th June 2013, 12:38 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh

More
Guys...I'm still getting a lot of PMs...
To all the newbies on Xda:
Post your queries, requests, suggestions, reviews, problems here....
The Following User Says Thank You to Akshitbanta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akshitbanta Ad-Free
10th June 2013, 02:26 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I am on Raven ROM.
I removed crossbreder and nos.
Now using project extreme.
Very smooth ROM
Good battery backup
No problems.
Enjoying x themes engine very much
Thank you for such a lovely rom

Sent from my Raven A110 using xda app-developers app