[APP] [IR] [ICONTROL | TV | Aircon |DVD | FAN| DSLR | PROJECTOR]

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 73

By michealderek, Member on 10th June 2013, 03:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2015, 12:58 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Installed from the attachment of the first post, updated and worked on first test with my Samsung TV. Great button layout, didn't tested all options yet. But for now I can recommend it.

11th July 2015, 05:18 AM |#62  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Talking It's amazing!
I needed one of these!
Thank you for publishing it.
11th July 2015, 03:49 PM |#63  
Flag ABUJA, NIGERIA
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Can someone explain to me what this app does..
Maybe in a layman understanding thanks
3rd September 2015, 05:52 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I am using ZAZAREMOTE APP with the attached USB OTG Dongle. The Dongle and software app work very well on My LG G Pad 8.3 (VK810 4G) Android 5.0.2. Zazaremote V3.3.3. The Dongle allows you to learn your remote codes and make your own buttons. The software and dongle also work on my Droid Turbo XT1254. I purchased the USB Dongle off Ebay in the USA and it took about 15 days to receive it in the mail (Happy about that). It is also on Amazon.

Recommendations I would like to see would be to add pictures to the favorite buttons (TV Channel logo). There needs a hyphen (-) in the key pad to allow to add HD channels in the favorite menu. If you could merge in a EPG to switch channels (In the USA - TV Guide or Droid TV). More options on Skins. You should have a MCE remote already built in.

Is there a way to send the remote codes to my RF blaster?
Tom
1st March 2019, 12:38 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
DVD | TV projector
A lot of people, when they set up their home entertainment systems, don’t even bother to consider buying a DVD projector. This is a big mistake. While this item will not always be the right choice, it certainly has its good uses. For example, did you know that the video picture quality of a DVD projector is very high in quality? Some people even prefer them over plasma screen TV’s. projectoreview
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)