By shimp208, Recognized Contributor on 10th June 2013, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2015, 10:33 PM |#261  
Flag Cary, NC
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanxxxx

I cant install android studio on windows 10, always failed . Why? I have 32 bit PC.

I had installed Android studio on windows 10, it worked flawlessly. But I was on 64 bit.

11th May 2015, 06:45 PM |#262  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 750

More
Waiting for device .......
12th May 2015, 05:28 AM |#263  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 3,017

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brute-coder

Waiting for device .......

Do you have the proper drivers installed for your device? What device are you using and are you using ADB or Fastboot?
12th June 2015, 06:08 PM |#264  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Does anyone have a link for 64 bit win7 moto-fastboot?
13th June 2015, 04:12 AM |#265  
Flag Boston

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC69

Does anyone have a link for 64 bit win7 moto-fastboot?

I would recommend taking a look at this link here for mfastboot. Let me know if you still have questions!
22nd June 2015, 02:04 PM |#266  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 4,207

More
@shimp208 23_rc platform-tools are in SDK now. Any chance of an update to Minimal? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd June 2015, 12:37 AM |#267  
Flag Boston

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffal0b1ll

@shimp208 23_rc platform-tools are in SDK now. Any chance of an update to Minimal? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes sir! Hopefully I can get it done by end of Tuesday evening have a few things to get done, Wednesday evening at the latest!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
26th June 2015, 10:59 PM |#268  
Flag Boston

Donate to Me
More
Thank you to @buffal0b1ll and everyone else for waiting patiently for the update the reason this didn't come out on Wednesday evening was due to me being sick the past two days but here is version 1.3 with the following change-log

Version 1.3 (6-26-15)
*Updated ADB to version 1.0.3.2 latest release candidate
*Updated Fastboot to latest version
*Smaller size 0.75 MB
*Implemented some behind the scenes stuff to get ready for cross platform release

Thank you again the support is always appreciated!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
30th June 2015, 04:11 PM |#269  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thanks shimp208 for all the hard work and the updates! I was previously on version 1.2 and had to refresh windows and when I attempted to re-download v1.2, to my surprise you had v1.3 (thanks again!). The only problem is now that I'm unable to download and run the exe. My antivirus is flagging the file as having a virus (when downloading from the dropbox mirror) and google docs is preventing me downloading because it says the file contains a virus and can't be downloaded. Not sure what's up but jut wanted to give you a heads up.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to ivtec07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ivtec07 Ad-Free
1st July 2015, 10:23 PM |#270  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Not compartible on windows 10
The Following User Says Thank You to kateyblue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kateyblue Ad-Free
2nd July 2015, 04:32 AM |#271  
Flag Boston

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec07

Thanks shimp208 for all the hard work and the updates! I was previously on version 1.2 and had to refresh windows and when I attempted to re-download v1.2, to my surprise you had v1.3 (thanks again!). The only problem is now that I'm unable to download and run the exe. My antivirus is flagging the file as having a virus (when downloading from the dropbox mirror) and google docs is preventing me downloading because it says the file contains a virus and can't be downloaded. Not sure what's up but jut wanted to give you a heads up.

Thanks.

Appreciate the support very bizarre that your having that problem don't think anyone else has ran into that problem, which anti virus are you running? As I can assure you its not a virus , just doubled checked downloads which appear to be working okay for me. I will try to put up a portable version that is in a zip instead of exe installer. You may have to also temporarily disable your anti-virus then immediately re-enable as they can be quite fussy at times.
The Following User Says Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, easy adb, fastboot, installer, minimal

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)