1. is it possible to upgrade the OS to Windows Mobile 2005, when it comes around?
2. is there any truth to the rumor stating a new JAM version coming up, with 128MB + WiFi? When, and at what estimate price (compared with current JAM)?
3. why there's no central support for this device, shouldn't HTC be providing that? Each "distributor", i-Mate, QteK, XDA, has their own private support (haven't found QteKs though!), with updates/patchs not fully compatible between brands! It's a major setback (for me anyway), not having one central place where to keep my device uptodate from!
4. the 7.6MB main memory to run applications, is enough to run any application there is (at least individualy)? How much is this type of memory in other PPC devices?
5. when the device is asleep, is there a screen saver mode with a clock, like in regular cellphones?
... I'm not yet a pride owner... maybe soon